Massachusetts-Boston
Options

NWR: GH Fans

So I am watchign GH right now, and I am telling you....the beginning of this scene just gave me CHILLS!! Its freakin' crazy who good it was.  Maybe its just because I am a soap lover and have been watching forever, but it was goooooood

Re: NWR: GH Fans

• Options
    edited December 2011
    ok, hate to admit but I am a huge GH watcher! I have it  dvr'd (is that even proper english!!!)  so I still have not seen yesterdays and will watch them both tonight...the previews looked good!
    TTD imageMy Bio
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    beth, i hvaent been watching consistently, but have soapnet, so i watch it before bed most nights.....saw the very end last night, and it was a cliffhanger tuesday!! i love this time of year, because its always some catastrophic event in port charles!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I miss GH.  I used to be OBSESSED, but my work hours and having to share DVR space with FI has ruined that!
    12/12/2009
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    OMG I love GH!! I get sucked into it everynight on SoapNet now. I watched last night and can't wait to see it tonight!!! This Carnaval thing is awesome! I heard some good scoop as to what will happen looks like it wil be VERY Interesting!!! Though I must say...Poor Edward. I like him he is a "character" lol  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards