Massachusetts-Boston
Options

NWR: Birthday Trip!

Someone told me that JetBlue was having a $9 fare sale today between Boston & Baltimore.  The rate is only good today for flights on Tuesdays & Wednesdays until Nov 18th.  Well, my 30th birthday is Tuesday, Nov 17th, and I was already planning on taking the day off work.  Now FI & I are going to Baltimore for my birthday!!  :)  It was only $79 TOTAL for 2 tickets roundtrip (the fees/taxes were more than the airfare), and we'll get about 11 hours to explore Baltimore for the day!!  We've been there once before, but it was just to go to a Sox game, so this should be fun.  YAY!!!!Now we need to figure what to do there....any suggestions???
Yay! Finally able to update my signature :)
by Shannon Sorensen Photography
My hubby & I rock the frock.
Bio

Re: NWR: Birthday Trip!

• Options
    acollupyacollupy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What an awesome deal for the both of you!!!Definitely check out the aquarium, I heard it's awesome from so many people. Have a great time!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I love the national aquarium there
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I was pleasantly surprised by Baltimore.  It's only a 2 hour drive for us, so we go there every so often.  The Inner Harbor is nice.  There's a great tapas bar there with a huge sangria menu.  There's a nearby cemetary that houses a lot of old Baltimore notables, including Edgar Allan Poe.  It's beautiful.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I went to Baltimore this summer, it was a great city! You can make an appointment with Charm City Cakes to meet Duff aka Ace of Cakes! We enjoyed the Inner Harbor like pp and the Edgar Allan Poe museum. They have trolley and other tours too! Enjoy! :)
  • Options
    jkeprosjkepros member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for all of the suggestions, girls!  :)  It sounds like we should check out the aquarium, Edgar Allen Poe House/Museum, and the inner harbor area.  jonnysbride2010: I thought of that too (meeting Ace of Cakes's Chef Duff!)  :) 
    Yay! Finally able to update my signature :)
    by Shannon Sorensen Photography
    My hubby & I rock the frock.
    Bio
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards