Massachusetts-Boston
Options

just confused

hi, I just came from my 1st fitting. i am not so sure if I love my dress anymore.  I do love it but today when I put it on, I felt like I looked fat in it. Not to mention I then also saw some newer dresses that looked nice. See, thats the issue..I think i am always looking for something else... Not finace though..lol. Have nay of you had this issus? Just need some reassurance i guess. Thanks gals!

Re: just confused

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I felt the same way after my first fitting!  I'm hoping when they take it in and it fits better at my next fitting I will fall in love again.  It's hard to tell when it doesn't fit right. 
    imageLilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yes! My dress is very um... non-traditional. I love it, but I'm also wondering if I'd like something else better. Everyone who has seen me in the dress "gasps", and says how gorgeous it is, so I'm guessing it looks good on me, but I feel fat in mine, too! I'll just keep working out to lose the 15 lbs. I've gained since moving in with the love of my life! :) He's also told me that I could wear a tarp & still look beautiful,so I'm going to stop worrying about it and keep in mind that my dress is definitely "me". I'm sure your dress looks beautiful on you...you chose it for a reason - don't forget that! :)
  • Options
    tiffspfftiffspff member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    When I went to my fitting and they pulled and pinned the dress, I thought my fat was sticking over it and I was worried that it looked awful and I felt disgusted by the whole thing. When I went back for the final fitting and tried my dress on, I couldnt stop twirling and smiling. My friend went with me and kept telling me how gorgeous I was (she also left and went to tell other people how gorgeous I was, slightly awkward, but a wonderful friend, ha). Anyhow, I loved my dress the second time. It's really hard to judge when they're pulling and pinning it. But it will be better next time. I hope that helps you feel better!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank you ladies. Ihad a bit of a breakdown yesterday.. not only over the dress but the whole planning..Long stories.. But I actually went back yesterday to the dress shop  after emailing my concern. I was shocked that she siad many brides go through this. She allowed me to try others on and etc.. and I think i may have found my perfect one.. I know Im nuts!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards