Massachusetts-Boston
Options

Checkity Checkity Check

Sent in final counts to my caterer, wrapped up final questions with the property manager, finished my programs, wrote checks for the church, solved DJ/Band problems, touched back with delinquent groomsmen, picked up first wedding guest from the airport, final fitting! Check!

Re: Checkity Checkity Check

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Yay! Congrats, I can't believe your day is coming so soon! It's surreal! I am dying to see pics of you in that gorgeous dress! :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    VICTORY!!!  I wanna see pics, missy. ;)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ditto PP... I am so excited to see pics of the 9/19 weddings!
    12/12/2009
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Can't wait to see it! Overbrook House looks so cool.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Wow, someone's on a mission! Look out, place cards! Here she comes!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Wow! I can't believe your day is almost here. Savor every minute and then.........come back with pics! I can't wait to see how it all comes together!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hooray :-) I cant believe this is my last day of work before we get this show on the road. When I was a little kid, on the last day of school before summer vacation, all of the teachers would stand on the front steps of the school and blow bubbles at the buses as we all screamed out of the parking lot. Today feels like the last day of school, and my coworkers should blow bubbles at me before I leave. In reality, none of them care, but hehe oh well. :-) I will still roar out of the parking lot at 5:30 like nobodys business.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards