New York-Hudson Valley
Options

Florists in the Poughkeepsie Area

Hi Ladies!

Does anyone have some recommendations for florists in the Poughkeepsie or surrounding areas? Were you happy with their work and pricing?

Have a great day!

Re: Florists in the Poughkeepsie Area

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Lucille from Lucille Floral Design.  She is in Wappingers Falls/Fishkill area.
    She was great to work with and her prices were fantastic.

• Options
    probablykateprobablykate member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Seed to Fruit in Beacon.  I'm just in the planning stages so far but she's been very accomodating.  I like her ideas and she made some changes to reduce the cost after I gave her a budget.  She is incorporating local eco-friendly flowers which was important to me.  Of course, I can't say whether I'll be pleased with the final product yet.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    rmk6783rmk6783 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used Lollipop Tree Florist right in Poughkeepsie. My flowers were beautiful and the prices were very reasonable I thought. I also looked into Rosemary Flower shop in Wappingers and they were also reasonably priced. We obviously didn't use them, but I've heard great things about them from other brides.
  • Options
    spool28spool28 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm using flowers by reni in fishkill. They were really helpful at working with my budget, and they gave my flowers price est on the spot. They prices are good, but it reallt depends on what your doing. good luck
  • Options
    phoebe77phoebe77 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dennis at Greencottage in High Falls, NY -- about 20 mins from Poughkeepsie. He did amazing flowers for our wedding -- beyond what I thought possible.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards