Massachusetts-Boston

**Evseidl**

Uhh thank god you and Erilou are back! It was brutal without you guys  :)Pics are beautiful and I hope the HM was great. Are you going to be eventually posting for sale?? I am sure a lot of girls on here want to know!

Re: **Evseidl**

• edited December 2011
    Always - you know, we never discussed the season finale of True Blood either...
  • edited December 2011
    I know!! You guys abandoned me  :)I will have to say that I am kind of po'd that Bill proposed. I am hoping that the kidnapper is the same as in the book and the next season follows the books.
  • edited December 2011
    I noticed that the kidnapper was wearing gloves while holding the chain to Bill's neck so I bet it is the same. I REALLY hope they say whyBill is in Bon Temps. I too will have to stop watching. I LOVE the direction the books went in and Sookie and Eric's relationship/develoment was definately the best! It has such a following because in reality, it was the BIGGEST relationship in the books. I think Bill played a very small role in all of the books. He was there and he was a driving force in a lot of the actions but he definately wasn't a big character. I really hope they at least loosely follow the books. They've already spent waaaay too much time on Bill. I'm over it  :)
  • edited December 2011
    Oh I'm with you - they've done Bill to death (har har...). He really wasn't a large part of the books. He was at first because he was Sookie's first love and really was the one who pulled her into the supernatural world - but she would have been sucked in sooner or later because of her "disability." I think the only reason they have ramped up the Bill/Sookie story is because the actors are together in real life, and fangirls love the romance (who haven't read the books that is...). I mean, I guess Bill sort of redeemed himself in the last book with his actions in the whole fairy war - but still. I don't like him. Sorry, I've totally hijacked this post...
  • edited December 2011
    haha That's ok. he def did redeem himself and I am a little torn about who I want her to end up with. I can't wait for the next book!
  • edited December 2011
    I know - not until next MAY! It'll fly by though, I'm sure!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards