Massachusetts-Boston
Options

Hair & Makeup trial...PIB

I had my hair & makeup trial with Special Event Beauty today.  PIB!  Kim and Rachel did a fabulous job.  I couldn't have been happier with the way they made me look.Let me know what you think!!
10.10.10 Bride! Our Bio Updated 9/26
image 129 Are ready to party! image 29 Party Poopers!

Re: Hair & Makeup trial...PIB

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Came out great!!! They didn't think it was too soon for your trials? I have been looking at MU artists and i am kind of itching for a trial but I thought they might look at me funny because it's so early.
  • Options
    Shazzie116Shazzie116 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You look absolutely lovely!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Your hair and makeup look great! I'm having a trial with them on the 18th. :o)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am glad I looked at the Board!! I was thinking about posting to see if anyone had used them (I left a message for Kim this AM).  Did you do the airbrush and lashes, or just the regular makeup?  JB-also glad to see it is not to early! My Bday is in a couple weeks and I was thinking of doing it and then having FI take me out...that way I am not just sitting around the house looking oh so pretty!
    TTD imageMy Bio
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    pretty! 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I got airbrush and lashes...Kim uses the individual lashes so it looks more natural.  I have them on now and I can't feel them at all.  The strips feel heavy and uncomfortable for me.  The airbrush makeup is great too...I feel like it won't rub off as easily.I wanted to have a trial before booking my artists, so that's why I did my trials so early.  Kim and Rachel take notes and pictures, so they remember what they did and how to do it again.  They really are a great team and I can't wait to work with them on the wedding day!
    10.10.10 Bride! Our Bio Updated 9/26
    image 129 Are ready to party! image 29 Party Poopers!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    It looks great!  Glad to hear the lashes are comfortable as well.  I just booked my trial for makeup with them (I have a hair stylist already)!!
    TTD imageMy Bio
  • Options
    jkeprosjkepros member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Very classic--you are going to look so beautiful!  :)Where did you get the bride pictured where your dress picture was?  The one wearing the jacket over her dress with the super puffy sleeves & blue bow?
    Yay! Finally able to update my signature :)
    by Shannon Sorensen Photography
    My hubby & I rock the frock.
    Bio
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I used both Kim and Rachel for my wedding and I think you made a great choice!  They were both super great throughout the whole process and they are really nice, not to mention talented.  I also had the airbrush and individual lashes... I loved how it felt and looked. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards