Massachusetts-Boston

Hair stylist?

Recommend your hair stylist - either one who will travel or a salon in Boston. TIA!

Re: Hair stylist?

• edited December 2011
    I loved Christine at Mizu in the Mandarin Hotel.  Will most likely try and wait to get my hair done until I go back to Boston for the holidays.
  • jowens020jowens020 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My wedding is in Maine...but I love my hair stylist, Sharon. Out of Tete a Tete in Newton. She does weddings and travels, she's great!
    started TTC 5/10
    me: PCOS DH: low motility
    clomid 100mg - no response
    clomid 200mg +HCG+ IUI #1 5/1/11 = BFN
    clomid 200mg +HCG+IUI #2 5/31/11 = BFN
    Clomid/HCG/IUI #3 Cancelled Follistism + IUI x2 BFN Changed RE Moving on to IVF 11/2011
  • edited December 2011
    I just had my trial with Rachel from Special Event Beauty in Bridgewater today.  They travel to Boston.  PIB of my trial...she did an amazing job!  I put the style to the true test - I went to the gym tonight and ran with my hair all done up.  It didn't move a bit, but it has never felt painful or tight.  I'm very pleased to be working with them on my wedding day!
    10.10.10 Bride! Our Bio Updated 9/26
    image 129 Are ready to party! image 29 Party Poopers!
  • edited December 2011
    I also used Rachel from Special Event Beauty and I loved how my hair came out.  She travels. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    We used Gina Joubert for our wedding in Boston last year. She's out of Shrewsbury but she traveled to our hotel day of. Review in bio (under Vendor Reviews) and pics of trial and day of pics in there too (under Makeup/Hair). [URL] http://www.ginajoubert.com [/URL]
    Kristen & Matt - June 27, 2008
    We're married!

My Bio
  • edited December 2011
    I used Wedding Tresses--they only work on-site (they come to you) and they also only do weddings. Worth every penny--they were amazing. Hair and makeup.
  • edited December 2011
    I used Kerith from Split Ends.  She travels and she did an incredible job on me and both my bridesmaids.  Her website is www.splitends.me
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards