Massachusetts-Boston

Umbrellas??

Okay ladies, I am 4 days out and they are predicting heavy rains for saturday......damn you mother nature!!!Anyway, I am in search of large black umbrellas (for fun pictures) my photog doesnt have any and I dont have a limo.  Any ideas where I could find some on short notice??TIA!
image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Umbrellas??

• edited December 2011
    Hopefully the weather gods will be nice to you.. and if they aren't I always find umbrellas for cheap at Marshalls or TJ Maxx. They have plain ones and fun colorful ones.
  • jkeprosjkepros member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I feel like I saw some at SIMS recently--like the long kind with the curved handle.
    Yay! Finally able to update my signature :)
    by Shannon Sorensen Photography
    My hubby & I rock the frock.
    Bio
  • gmc222gmc222 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I HATE RAIN! I'm on the lookout for umbrellas for Sat as well, ugh. I saw some cute ones at DSW a few weeks ago, I might check back there. Whats SIMS?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • jkeprosjkepros member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I spelled it wrong.  SYMS. It's like a TJ Maxx/Marshall's/Filene's Basement type place with all designer stuff.  But think little old lady and old man instead of trendy stuff (at least from what I saw).  I think there's 2 on route 1.  1 in Norwood & 1 in Peabody. http://www.syms.com/
    Yay! Finally able to update my signature :)
    by Shannon Sorensen Photography
    My hubby & I rock the frock.
    Bio
  • edited December 2011
    I'm renting some from Seattle, from the same town where I used to live. Figure I'll crack em out, rain or shine. They are seriously beautiful, super expensive if you were to buy them, but you can rent them for 10-30 each. They can probably overnight them. bellaumbrella dot com
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • MrkyrainMrkyrain member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It poured on my wedding and we used umbrellas for the pictures. I'm not sure where they were purchased because I didn't get them (sorry) but I just wanted to let you know that white also looks nice in pictures especially B&W pictures.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards