Massachusetts-Boston
Options

NWR: South Shore REA recs, anyone?

Sorry for being absent for so long.  Things got ridiculously busy before and after the wedding.  I hope to finally post the details and reviews soon!We are starting the house-hunting process, and we could use some info about good buyer's agents in the South Shore area (we are looking mainly Braintree/Weymouth).  Anyone have an agent that they love?  Please drop me a line!TIA!

Re: NWR: South Shore REA recs, anyone?

• Options
    jenvaletjenvalet member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    No help - but I want to see some of your wedding pics!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hey There, My mom is an agent with Conway Realty in Duxbury. Most of her listings are a little south of your target area, but I know she's worked in Weymouth before as a buyer's (and seller's) agent. If she can't help you, I'm sure she can refer you to a colleague who can. Naturally I'm a little biased, but what frustrates me about my mother (as her child) makes her a great realtor. She's frugal, values her customer's dollar, and doesn't try to over-house her clients. She doesn't know how to BS, is honest to a fault, and has lived on the South Shore her entire life. Feel free to email me at lmlacross at comcast dot net and I'll pass along her contact information.
    Wedding Date: January 16th, 2010

Cycle #5: BFP on June 14, 2011 -- Due Date: February 23, 2012 -- Born: February 26, 2012
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I highly recommend our RA who helped us in purchase in Weymouth. Her office is in Quincy but she knows the South Shore area very well.She's willing to work with you on commission fees as well. If you are interested in her contact information, feel free to email me: hdaley17 at yahoo dot com
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I echo jenvalet. Would love to see the pics. Missed ya, fellow July bride!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Larry Hassan at Keller Williams office number 508-238-5000 cell number 508-577-5812 email larryhassan@kw.com He is awesome!!!  We had very tight scedules to view homes and he worked with us.  We looked at 68 houses, 3 offers later we found our 1.  He was honest about everything.  Saw things we didn't.  He truely cared about us getting the right property.  He is such a nice guy and definently works on your side!!! 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My mother has been in real estate for 20 plus years she works for Trufant Real Estate in Abington and works in the area your looking. If you would like her contact info shoot me an email. I have lot of friends who have boughten houses and used her as there agent if you would like to here there feedback my mom's name is Elaine Greene. GL
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I have a great one, he works out of weymouth and braintree. We love him!! email me if you would like his infoericakb@comcast.net HTH!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks, ladies, you rock!  I'm going to have to send you some messages a bit later today when my schedule frees up a bit.Oh, and I promise to finally get some pics and details posted soon.  I can't wait to catch up with your pics, too.  I've missed this board a bunch!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards