Massachusetts-Boston
Options

Final guest count is in!!!

We finally have all of our RSVP's in for our wedding next week! Granted this was one of the biggest ordeals thus far, it's all paying off. We invited 175+ and 150 are coming. Now my question is, I have a few friends and family that have been known to flake out at the last minute....Do I double check with them that they are still coming or just wait and see? Also when I asked my FI's father to get in touch with his friends who didn't RSVP- He called back & said 9 people plus the wife & I. I had to call back because I obviously need names for placecards, etc & he gave me the names of 4 more additional people we NEVER even sent invites too! Aaah.Now to attempt a seating chart.

Re: Final guest count is in!!!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Good luck with your seating chart! The guest count and seating stressed me out!!The people that tend to flake - I would not call them. How many times do you have to remind someone about your wedding. Believe me They know when it is. I had 3 couples that did not show up. very rude and such a waste of money. I understand stuff comes up, but at least call and gives us the heads up!
  • Options
    cappellachicacappellachica member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the advice! I'm going to try and put the flakes out of my mind...except for putting them at one of the "less desirable" tables! lol I'm terrible, but if they're gunna play this game....haha.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards