Massachusetts-Boston

Winter Wedding Dress

We are planning a late February winter wedding for just our immediate family, and I was wondering what kind of dress anyone else was wearing for this time of year.

I LOVE this dress but was concerned about being COLD!!!!!!!

http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/3034881/0~2376776~2374325~2381560?mediumthumbnail=Y&origin=category&searchtype=&pbo=2381560&P=1
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Winter Wedding Dress

• cheryllegerecheryllegere member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    get a cute shawl or something to go over whatever you pick. i love those white faux fur ones for winter weddings. too bad i'll look silly with one on when i get married in august, or else i would totally buy one.
  • edited December 2011
    I would love to wear a little fur bolero or capelet.  My wedding is in June though!
  • Shazzie116Shazzie116 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi ravs! I am getting married in 2 weeks, I have a strapless gown and I am wearing a faux fur cropped jacket from Forever 21 that I bought of another knottie. Pics in bio if you want to see! I think Forever 21 has 2 or 3 different styles.
  • edited December 2011
    Hi ravs,

I got married earlier this month and had a strapless gown.  (my slideshow post is close to the bottom of the page if you want to check it out). 

Honestly, I was NOT cold at all.  I did have a little fur cape thing, but I literally only wore it from my house to the limo and for the limo ride.  I'm not sure if it was adrenaline or what, but I has fine all day and night.  We even took a ton of outside pics!
    12/12/2009
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards