New York-Hudson Valley
Options

Putnam / Northern Westchester Salons?

Hi girls! I know, I should have booked someone by now, but just haven't gotten around to it yet. anyway, what I need is a salon in the Putnam or really northern Westchester area that can do bridal hair and make-up for me and my sisters and mom. There will be 6 max! 

I got prices from Dana Cole and Carlas Hair Salon. 

Any suggestions of others would be appreciated, or reviews on them.

Thanks! 

Re: Putnam / Northern Westchester Salons?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I have not been to the salon yet, but my hair stylist Maureen Toohey now works at Cherilyn in Armonk.  I've been using her for close to 20 years and I always get compliments on my hair.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks! I'll keep the info for the future, but don't want to travel that far on the wedding day. I probably should have said I'm in Mahopac. But thanks!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    No problem, she lives in Somers so I'm sure she would go to Mahopac.  Could hurt to call and ask - 845-276-8610
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks! But I can't have anyone come to the house. Which is why I need a salon. But it was sweet of you to respond!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I just finished going through the phonebook. I made a list of those I feel comfortable traveling to on the wedding day. I'll call and ask which places also do make-up and then ask for recommendations here of those. Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards