Massachusetts-Boston

Pics at Fenway

Anyone have their pictures taken inside Fenway? FI and I would love to get in there for our E-Pics.  Do you know how much it costs?  Is there a form you have to submit?  Any info would be much appreciated!  TIA!!!

Re: Pics at Fenway

• edited December 2011
    I think you can call the events line and inquire.  I heard it was about $500 to get in there, but I've seen some really nice e-pics.  If it were in our budget, we totally would have done it!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Stepmom to: Lizzie (4); Justin (10); and Cameron (13)
    Mom to 3 angels: Baby 1 MC 2/13/09 @ 7 wks; Baby 2 CP 11/5/10 @ 5 wks;
    and Brendan - Late Loss 4/27/11 @ 20 wks

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
    PhotobucketPhotobucket
  • edited December 2011
     I rented out Fenway for our e-pics! It's $500 an hour and you contact the event office through the website. A few samples of mine are in my Bio. I have thousands more if you want to see them!
  • edited December 2011

We rented out Fenway as well.  The price is steep but the look on FI's face was worth every penny.  We had an amazing time :) 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks girls.. super helpful.  Now I just have to see if I can find some room in the budget!
  • squirrelly29squirrelly29 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We did ours there 3 weeks ago...cost u s 12 bucks each! Just go on the tour, yes there are about 50 other people there but they  let you go off on your own. Let the tour  guide know and he will tell you to hang at the end and take the photos but stay a few minute behind everyone. Ours came out great.

http://jennivphotoblog.com/kissing-in-americas-favorite-ballpark/
    Good lucj!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards