Massachusetts-Boston

Nahant/Lynn/Swampscott/ Revere - Hair & Makeup Suggestions

Hi Ladies,

I'm getting married in Nahant next September, and I want to start trials/booking my hair and makeup folks. I'd prefer to do hair/makeup at a salon or someone's home studio, since my venue's bridal suite is a bit small for my bridal party to get ready at.

Any suggestions for the Nahant area (since Nahant is such a small town, I'm open to recommendations in the Nahant/Lynn/Swampscott/Revere area or anything within 30 minutes of Nahant). I'm also a budget bride, so more pocket friendly suggestions would be preferred :-)

Thanks for your help!

Re: Nahant/Lynn/Swampscott/ Revere - Hair & Makeup Suggestions

• edited December 2011
    Kacie Corbelle - www.kaciecorbelle.com. She's fabulous and will have a studio in Lynn this year.
  • edited December 2011
    i'd check out salon bella sorella in saugus.  i've always been happy with them in the past.

...hello out there!
    imageimage
    dx with anovulatory PCOS 2005
    off bcp 11/11
    2 rounds of clomid and 1 round of femara... no response.
    injectables/IUI 12/12... BFN
    02/13 IVF cycle converted down to IUI due to low follicle response.... everything crossed for that BFP!
  • edited December 2011
    hp my friend Danielle owns Bella Sorella :)
    I will agree, she is VERY good!
  • MrsMack10612MrsMack10612 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't know if it's too far, but the ladies at Paula's in Beverly are fabulous.  As I'm there on Saturdays for my regular hair/nails - I see lots of bridal parties.  The girl who does the make up is really good.  I don't know about costs for make up, special bridal hair - but their prices are very reasonable for everyday stuff.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards