Massachusetts-Boston

AMAZING Photographer in the Boston area

We just received our photos back from our photographer (in about 2 weeks post wedding - which is amazing).  Her name is Kate Femino and she owns KPhotographie.  She was the most amazing photographer we could have ever asked for.  She is so professional yet fun and energetic.  Her photos are unbelievable, there literally wasn't one moment of the night she didn't capture.  The best part was that my husband and I were totally unaware that she was around - no flashes going off in our eyes, etc.  She brought another person with her and between the two of them they got every angle imaginable.  It was so fun to see the night through their lenses.  I HIGHLY reccomend them.  Check out her amazing work on her website www.kphotographie.com  or message me and I will send you our proof wesbite.  I could not have asked for a better experience from a better photographer! 

Re: AMAZING Photographer in the Boston area

• edited December 2011
    I worked with Kate, too, for my RD photography. :o)  I'm glad you had a good experience with her, but what other vendors did you work with?
  • edited December 2011
    We got married in RI so we used vendors from all over: we used a great makeup artist who will travel - her name is Allison Barbera, had a great hair stylist who is local to Boston and will come to you - Jillian Hartell, had a great videographer who is from New Hampshire and will go wherever - David Petty of Legacy Productions, a wonderful DJ - John Zucco from the Boston area.  LEt me know if you need any more details or vendor suggestions. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards