Massachusetts-Boston

Travel Agent for Hawaii?

I know people have posted before, but the search feature isn't working!  I'd like to start finally planning our belated honeymoon to Hawaii!  Any good travel agent recs?  We want to stay on 2 islands and have all our transfers figured out and stuff so it will be real easy and relaxing, so I figure a travel agent is the way to go.  Any advice appreciated!!

Re: Travel Agent for Hawaii?

• edited December 2011
    Jacky Keith at Esplanade Tours617-266-7465 hope this is helpful!
  • edited December 2011

noodle ---- I'm soooo jealous that you are planning this trip! I''m dying to get back there!

We went to Hawaii last year for our HM and used Coleen at Simply Honeymoons--- I can't recommend her enough! She got us some great deals using her local connections and she obviously specializes in honeymoons :)

I highly recommend checking her out to compare pricing while you are shopping around. Two of our friends booked their Aruba HMs with her as well. She's based on the North Shore but you can also find her online at www.simplyhoneymoons.com

We did three islands over 2+ weeks...Oahu, Kauai and Maui --- LOVED, LOVED, LOVED! PM if you need more info or details..

• njlfrednjlfred member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I actually just came back from Hawaii (kind of a first anniversary trip).  If you are an AAA member, you might try using their travel agent services - I did for my recent trip and was very happy.
  • edited December 2011
    I second Coleen at Simply Honeymoons.  We used her for our upcoming honeymoon to Greece.  We will be staying on 3 different islands.  She has been amazing to work with. She got us great deals and upgrades with our hotels, all of our flights and intra-island travel has been planned and prices were quite reasonable.  She is so sweet.  Definitely check her out!
    Anniversary
  • noodle_oonoodle_oo member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks everyone!  Colleen was the one I was looking for, so many good recommendations!

PS.  Bostonbride, I'm sending you a PM.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards