Massachusetts-Boston

Luggage

Since the FI doesn't really enjoy packing in my hot pink llbean duffle (which were fabulous while I was in the Peace Corps) and he only has Army bags, we're going to register for matching luggage. But I have no clue whats a good not super expensive brand. We're registering at Bed Bath and Beyond and Kohls. As corny as it sounds, I would truely love to have a pink suitcase and him have a matching blue one, with maybe a silver carryon or 2. 

Re: Luggage

• edited December 2011

We have a Tommy Hilfiger set that I think it pretty good quality without having a huge price tag.  It's either navy with green or tan with navy, but I did see pink when I was looking.

• Shazzie116Shazzie116 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We registered for and received the American Tourister iLite expandable in crimson. We got two full size suitcases and 2 carry-ons. They're incredibly lightweight with a nice cushioned handle. I'd recommend looking at them. They have them in crimson, blue, black, and chocolate. They're at BBB. 

I see some other sets on there in blue. There's a San Marino set that looks black with pink accents. Not seeing much in all pink...
  • edited December 2011
    I just bought a 4 piece Dockers luggage set at Kohls' and I really like it. Great quality and the price isn't bad for 4 pieces (I think it's originally like $250 but I got it on sale for $99)
  • edited December 2011
    We have Tumi and Victorinox.  I also like Samsonite's newer stuff.
  • WMegs5WMegs5 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Swiss Army is great because they have a full lifetime warranty.  They will actually fix any damage caused by airlines like ripping, tearing, frame issues, ect.  I think it's a great investment since  luggage is often destroyed in a few trips.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards