Massachusetts-Boston

vendor reviews - Nov 14

ok here it goes :)

A whole Bunch - Florist, Burlington MA - B
Great to work with , very reasonable pricing, loved my bouquet! The only reason I am saying B is that there was a mix up and my flower girl didnt get her bouquet on the day :(

beaucoupdepapier.blogspot.com -A+
Mindy also has an etsy shop with same name -she did everything from my invitations down to candy station signs, table sugns etc....awesome work - very creative.  People called about our invitation to say they had never seen anything like them etc.  I heart Mindy!! I would jsut email her a brief idea and she would come up with something amazing.

suelynchphotography.com -A
Sue was incredible the day of my wedding, not intrusive.  I had done my engagement pics with her so I felt very familiar with her and at ease.  She had my 600 pics online within a week and they are all great, candid, natural shots of everyone.  She is reasonably priced and very professional.
see our pics at www.seemyprints.com
Gail and Bruce
password jangro

weddingstories rhode island: B (pending any video)
ok I loved Johns work I seen online and booked him without meeting him.....my oly concern is the day of the wedding 2 young guys show up at the hotel - i didnt have time to question it - they shot the wedding and were incredibly nice and professional but I was disappointed as I expected John to be there, as he was the person I had all my contact with etc.. Was I just naive to assume this? anyway, I will let you know when I got my video etc.....I sent him an email the day after my wedding asking about this and it took over a week and another email to get a response, so contact is not his forte either.

The Hilton Hotel, Woburn, MA D (plus a C for the day of...)
ok I should have known from the start that this hotel would be tough to deal with, contact was exhausting, planner didnt show for appointments etc but the reason I stuck was it was within our budget and the location was right for us and our guests......I cannot recommend them however.  a month before my wedding I called to talk to my planner -  to be told she no longer works there! no phone call, nothing.  So I meet the new lady who seems great and capable and to be honest the stuff that annoyed me the day of did not effect my guests really but I had put so much time and effort into going through everything with them....I was furious.  They apps at cocktail hour were not like at the tastig, they tasted as if they were from the frozen section of the supermarket, as did the bread rolls.....The room has a partition wall and from day one and right up to the night before our wedding when we stood in the room, I had asked for it to be draped as its really ugly.  First thing I see when I walk in - the ugliest grey wall ever.  The food was nice but portions way, way smaller then I had discussed and tasted before.  After the wedding I found out the chef had been replaced a month earlier. 
tHE room layout was not what I had spent days discussing......everyone from the recpetion to the management in this place are incompetent and I dont say that lightly....I have worked in hotels myself....I coudlnt wait to get out of there.  Also I had booked the room until 11pm...I got called aside with my groom at 8pm to be told no, thats not what the contract means by 2 staff I dont know with the contract in their hand!! I jsut said whatever at that point, I was not going to get annoyed....I had discussed this with the planner but she was nowhere to be found at that time....
But to be clear, I really enjoyed my wedding day and we had an amazing time but this stuff just annoyed me.....and my great day wqas no thanks to them. 

Brick Park :A
I cannot recommend this band highly enough, they were great.  everyone commented! they kept the party going....it really made the night for us to have great music.  They made forget about the ugly partition wall and enjoy it :)

Russo Limo:
Thsi was included in our hotel package.  They were good and did the job except for when me and my dad are outside the church door waiting to be called in, the driver is talking and talking and asking about honeymoon and have we got a ride to the airport and slipping his business card in my dads pocket! thought dad would punch him if he didnt shut up, its a tense moment waiuting at the door and you dont need some random person burning your ear off! other than that, no problems.....

Exchange St Bistro, Malden, MA: rehersal dinner B
food was great, service a little slow at times I thought - my in-laws mostly delat with them but they seemed good and we had a private room which was nice. 

Re: vendor reviews - Nov 14

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards