Massachusetts-Boston
Options

Spray Tanning

Hi All,

Awhile back, someone posted something about Blush Tanning in Wellesley. I went last night and I have to say they did a great job! My color came out totally natural with none of the tell-tale marks of spray tanning. $40 for the whole body. Just wanted to mention it! 

http://www.blushairbrushtanning.com/ 

Re: Spray Tanning

• Options
    edited December 2011

I asked about spray tanning on this board a while back, and was told about Blush Tanning...we had it done the night before my wedding (and a few times before)! It came out amazing!! So natural...I agree, they're awesome there! :)

Jillian Rose- born 8/26/12 at 24 weeks. "It broke my heart to lose you but you didn't go alone, for a part of me went with you, the day God took you home"
    I love you always, my beautiful girl.
    Hysteroscopy 3/1/13 Dx: Unicornuate uterus
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ok, so I've never even attempted spray tanning...have to admit I'm somewhat apprehensive about the idea (I have very fair and sensitive skin). Does it completely get rid of tan lines? Sounds like you had a great experience with them. I have to find someone to go to in November before our wedding. They sound like a good option.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_massachusetts-boston_spray-tanning-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:89Discussion:899d6198-27db-4d69-ba9c-701d11bd7cadPost:ffeb5ecc-851d-416f-b3c1-fc6d8fefc16b">Re: Spray Tanning</a>:
    [QUOTE]Ok, so I've never even attempted spray tanning...have to admit I'm somewhat apprehensive about the idea (I have very fair and sensitive skin). Does it completely get rid of tan lines? Sounds like you had a great experience with them. I have to find someone to go to in November before our wedding. They sound like a good option.
    Posted by ourwedding111111[/QUOTE]

My H is very Irish and fair...they made him look very natural! Just a slight tan....they have all different shades for different skin tones, and I have sensitive skin and was fine!! I definitely recommend them! I'm not sure what happens if you already have tan lines, but I assume it would make it look a little more blended...I would ask them about it.
    Jillian Rose- born 8/26/12 at 24 weeks. "It broke my heart to lose you but you didn't go alone, for a part of me went with you, the day God took you home"
    I love you always, my beautiful girl.
    Hysteroscopy 3/1/13 Dx: Unicornuate uterus
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_massachusetts-boston_spray-tanning-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:89Discussion:899d6198-27db-4d69-ba9c-701d11bd7cadPost:29bfe84c-d7a2-44ad-91fb-6b8d847128fe">Re: Spray Tanning</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Spray Tanning : My H is very Irish and fair...they made him look very natural! Just a slight tan....they have all different shades for different skin tones, and I have sensitive skin and was fine!! I definitely recommend them! I'm not sure what happens if you already have tan lines, but I assume it would make it look a little more blended...I would ask them about it.
    Posted by lolee465[/QUOTE]

Thanks! I use SPF 50 and even with that I burn and when the burn's gone there's the tan line. Ah the perils of being fair skinned. My MOH said that I should do the spray tan for the wedding so I've been curious. But she's not fair skinned like I am and tans easily.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm very fair skinned and burn easily (half Irish!) so I know what you mean. I have done spray tans a lot in the past, and I've always been able to cover up old tan (read: burn) lines.  I could use SPF 80 and I'd still burn.  I love spray tanning! No wrinkles later, and even tan all over :)
    Blush is great, as is A different concept day spa in Medford. I'm a huge fan of spray tanning, I wish I could afford to do it more often.
    4/29/12
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards