Massachusetts-Boston
Options

Viva Amore Bridal Shop

Is viva amore still in business. Wanted to go after seeing great reviews but I called today and it said the number was disconnected. Any thoughts?

Re: Viva Amore Bridal Shop

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I actually didn't have the best experience there. it's great if you need a dress in a crunch but the salespeople are a bit pushy and a lot of the dresses I looked at were in not so nice condition. I went  in the spring so I can't help as to whether they are open.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I tried to call them a couple of times as well and got no response. Then I stopped by after work and saw that it was closed and the space is up for lease :(
  • Options
    nbherricknbherrick member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the updates. I found my dress today at Vows. I had a great experience. They had dresses in great condition. My dress was flawless and a good price. I was planning to do running of the brides this week and decided against it after finding my dress. If you are still looking and wanted to go to viva amore I would recommend vows. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Vows is a bit more expensive than Viva Amore was. When I called Vows they pretty much discouraged me from coming in if my budget was less than $1,000 but Viva had a whole room with $500 or less. But I think that the dresses at Vows are in much better condition than the Viva dresses were.
  • Options
    nbherricknbherrick member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I had thought I would have trouble staying on budget at Vows. I ended up with a pronovias dress that has a tag value of $1600 for $800. Most dresses I tried on were between 800 - 1000. I kept all my selection under a $1000 and had plenty to try on. The accessories were expensive and there was no pressure to get alterations done there or buy my accessories there. The other huge savings at vow are with cleaning and repair. My dress was flawless but they sent it out to be cleaned this is included in the cost. I know this is expensive and can add up. Not sure if other sample stores offer this. 
  • Options
    ke85llyke85lly member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I tried to go there 2 or 3 weeks ago. Their sign is still up out front but the entire store is empty (just a few random racks left). They must have closed semi-recently.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards