Massachusetts-Boston

Where to get photos printed?

I'm looking to have a few photos from off my PC printed out in various sizes, including very tiny for key chains.  Is there any where I can go that is inexpensive that I could just give a disc to and let them know what I want?  Do places like kinkos, staples etc do stuff like that?

Thanks!

Re: Where to get photos printed?

• jay10jay10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i got stuff done at shutterfly.com - i found it cheaper than anywhere else and the quality/color came out great
  • edited December 2011
    I'd say shutterfly also; I just printed a few up at Target yesterday though for cheap (8*10, 4*6, and 5*7) for our wall.
    Oct1201212 Twins born at 34w2d, Allison, 3lb,4oz-Ethan, 4lb7oz, both 16 1/2 inches. Out of Difficulties Grow Miracles BestBuddiesBoy AprilPosseMultiLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • iloveu4everiloveu4ever member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I love shutterfly.

• edited December 2011
    If your from the Boston area...go to Hunts Camera Shop...very nice photo quality.  That is where I will be getting my pics developed off our wedding CD they can do anything and the quality is fantastic. I tried this on our engagment DVD to see who does a better job for the money and they won hands down.
    Teresa & Bill June 10, 2011
  • edited December 2011
    If you are a member, Costco has great printing deals.  I have had several photos printed there, and they are rediculously inexpensive and the quality is great.  They can make it any size you want and have things ready the same day.
    Anniversary Visit The Nest! my read shelf:
    Margot's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • edited December 2011
    Shutterfly or walgreens online
    Lisa & Chris September 3, 2011
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards