Massachusetts-Boston
Options

Running of the Brides

Has anyone gone today?  I thought about attending, as it  certainly sounds like fun, but I think it it just sounds a little too crazy and manic for me and I'd be afraid I would be rushed into making a bad decision...i'm not good at making snap decisions!!  Though if you get it right, I'm sure you can save a ton of money!! Any experiences??

Re: Running of the Brides

• Options
    noodle_oonoodle_oo member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I went a few years ago!  I went with my MOH around 5 PM, so WAY after the craziness was over.  It was actually pretty quiet, we were able to easily browse the racks.  I also cannot make decisions that quickly, so I went away empty handed but I got to try on a TON of dresses and get ideas of what I liked.  And I definitely saw brides buying their dresses!  The only other thing I noticed though was a lot of the dresses were damaged or dirty from having been abused earlier on.   When you add the cost of cleaning, alterations and the price, you can sometimes buy a new dress for the same price.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I went on March 11th and Said yes to the dress. :)  Not everyont finds what they want but it is fun
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards