Massachusetts-Boston

Need Salon/Spa recommendations north of Boston

I am looking for a good salon/spa for myself and my 4 bridesmaids to get manicures and pedicures the day before the wedding. I would also like to get a massage. Does anyone have any recomendations for places that can acommadate 5 people at once. I am shocked that so many places only staff one nail tech at a time.  Yet they say they can acommadate bridal parties.
Thanks!

Re: Need Salon/Spa recommendations north of Boston

• edited December 2011
    Did you try Pyara Salon in Burlington?  Not sure what part North of Boston you are looking.

I am not sure how many nail techs they have working at one time.  What about a nail salon where they only do nails and you can book them for the time you want?

Do you have a Nails & Co near you?  They would be able to accomodate you.
  • edited December 2011
    Balance Spa in Tewksbury should be able to accomodate you. I love it there!
  • love2naplove2nap member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi! My bridesmaids and I just walked into the North Shore Mall the day before my wedding which was a Friday. I believe we went to Tip Tops nails and they actually we're able to take all 4 (plus 1 8-yr old) all at the same time for pedicures. The majority of us all got manicures afterwards too. It was great that we didn't have to make an appointment and we all got serviced together.  We lucked out with timing, but you might want to make an appointment if you all want to go together. I think they had about 6-7 people working at the time though.
  • edited December 2011
    I would recommend Nails and Co too. they have locations in Burlington and Peabody.  They are very clean and can accommodate a large party.  Some of the locations do massages I think, but not all (I know the one in Peabody doesn't).
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_massachusetts-boston_need-salonspa-recommendations-north-of-boston?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:89Discussion:a73d41b5-3f69-41d1-87a7-cf95b4483219Post:17e3fdb9-5b82-405b-a385-6329d1237ff6">Re: Need Salon/Spa recommendations north of Boston</a>:
    [QUOTE]Balance Spa in Tewksbury should be able to accomodate you. I love it there!
    Posted by vtbm[/QUOTE]

That's my favorite too!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • mia082683mia082683 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Nails & Company or Classic Faces in Peabody, Tina's Nails in peabody (although no massage, but you could hit Elements in Middleton for massage before).

image 180 Invited
    image 160 are joining in!!
    image 17 are missing out!!
    image 3 are late to RSVP!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards