Massachusetts-Boston
Options

Vendor Reviews and Sale Items

Hello knotties!

I'm so late getting this stuff up, but it's been a little crazy post-wedding.

Ceremony and Reception: Tiffany Ballroom at the Four Points in Norwood. I can NOT say enough good things about them! Everything was perfect that day! They ran everything so smoothly. I did not have to worry about a single thing. I know Rockstar8575 got married there a few days before me with the exact same amazing experience. Everything was better then I could ever have imagined. If you're thinking about this place, just do it. You'll get more than your money's worth and their preferred vendors are just phenomenal.

Florist: Charlotte Design in Walpole. The ladies that work here are truly wonderful artists, and the flowers were unbelievably gorgeous. I couldn't believe the quality I got, especially since it was included in the package price with the Four Points!

Bakery: Dessert Works in Westwood. Kristen did an incredible job. She went out of her way to create lilies out of frosting for us since we had a "theme" of lilies and roses. The cake was so gorgeous, and then we bit into it, and it was fantastic! Best cake I've ever had in my life. Kristen makes the best buttercream frosting.

DJ: We used the company that is included with the package, Paul Giroux Entertainment. Our DJ did such a great job. I knew my family wasn't going to dance much, but he got everyone out there at least once. And the game for the centerpiece was so much fun!

And sale stuff: http://shannonanded.weebly.com/
The frosted votives have someone interested in them, but the originally clear ones are still available. Please contact me through the form there since I don't get emails when new PMs arrive.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards