New York-Hudson Valley

new format issues

Hi! Whatever happened to the question I posed this morning. Not a big deal - but also what happened to the bride badge and countdown? Does anyone know how to bring them back up?

Thanks!

Re: new format issues

• BellaSposa223BellaSposa223 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Terri-- Posts have dissapeared not a lot we can do about that one...as for your countdown, go to the post that I posted this afternoon called how to fix your siggy. The directions to put your countdown back in are in that link.

Jaimie
  • .jae..jae. member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Jaimie, how did you get everything centered in your siggy like that? And get the links to appear underneath the pictures? My link is next to my pictures no matter what I try. (I couldn't find this under that link you posted)
  • Riss91Riss91 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Hey Jaime - sorry to bug you - but do you know why my siggy is from months ago? On the nest, I have my new siggy and when I come here, it's reverting back to my siggy from the summer....I went into my profile and the coding in the siggy there matches the one on the nest. Any idea what I need to do to get the Knot to read the new code?

Thx Jaime!
  • Riss91Riss91 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Ok - an now it magically fixed itself! LOL - IGNORE ME! Laughing
  • edited December 2011
    My siigy doesn't work here at all, it's the same one from thenest and it's fine there.
    And that knot tv crap is really freaking annoying, I hated it when it was up there on Wednesday's, no I really hate it.
  • kristinanddankristinanddan member
    First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    To those who have old signatures showing up - log out and log back in. It seems to work for most people.
    imageimageimage
  • BellaSposa223BellaSposa223 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    <p>In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-york-hudson-valley_new-format-issues?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:113Discussion:f454eda4-b5e9-4598-bf28-b21a0a250488Post:3ccbf397-fc11-4bbe-9ebb-bbef7cf8ef6d">Re: new format issues</a>:
    [QUOTE]Jaimie, how did you get everything centered in your siggy like that? And get the links to appear underneath the pictures? My link is next to my pictures no matter what I try. (I couldn't find this under that link you posted)
    Posted by .jae.[/QUOTE]

Jae--I'm not sure how it centered, i think it's the
    that I put. All I did was follow the directions on the link and it adjusted itself. try the
    's and log out and back in and see if it's fixed. </p>
    <p>Everyone else-another bug that's being worked on is the watch button which clearly doesn't work, very annoying cuz it's the only time I can see that you've responded to me. For today and tomorrow (if it's not fixed by then) if anyone has questions just e-mail me and I will get back to you rather quickly. Miavitabella0248@aol.com</p>
  • kristinanddankristinanddan member
    First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    <br /> is for a new line, but everything is automatically centered so by inserting the breaks( <br />) before what you want on a new line, it should make everything centered.

If not < c /> and < /c> (without the spaces) are the html used to center.
    imageimageimage
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks Jaime! BTW - I love your completed invitation!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards