Massachusetts-Boston
Options

Hair & Makeup

Hi Ladies, 

I was initially looking for hair and makeup reccomendations but i've seen so many already posted that I don't think I will have any trouble. I'm wondering though, when should I book/set up my trial? I'm getting married in 8 months.
TIA!

=] Amanda
imagePregnancy Ticker

Re: Hair & Makeup

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I got married this past June and I booked last August. June is a pretty popular month and a lot of the people recommended on the board get booked quickly. It looks like from your siggy ticker your wedding is close to Memorial Day next year, so I would probably look into booking vendors soon since holiday weekends are popular.
  • Options
    megandjaymegandjay member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would book soon, and a trial is really the best way to know if you like their work. I booked hair/make-up about 9 months before my wedding.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I agree with PP.  I booked my hair & makeup 1 year in advance.  While that is very early, I wanted to make sure I got the best vendors possible, and it was nice to get it out of the way early.  I'd start doing research and possibly having trials if you're not sure.
    10.10.10 Bride! Our Bio Updated 9/26
    image 129 Are ready to party! image 29 Party Poopers!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I did my trail about 10 months before the wedding and booked them after that.  Like PP's said I wanted to have my choice of vendors so I booked early. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Manda529Manda529 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm on it! Thanks for the advice ladies! =]
    imagePregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards