Massachusetts-Boston

Comfort Food Catering

Hi everyone,

I have just started the wedding planning, just trying to get a lot of idea and pricing before finalizing any dates and plans.  My fiance and I want to have comfort food at the reception, things like macaroni and cheese, ribs, fried chicken...all the yummy fun stuff that everyone loves!  Does anyone know where around the Boston area/north of Boston (we are looking to have the wedding and reception in the Danvers area) I may be able to find a caterer that specializes in that kind of menu?  The only things I have found are your standard wedding/event fare.

Thanks for any help you can provide!

Debbi

Re: Comfort Food Catering

• edited December 2011
    Hi everyone,

I have just started the wedding planning, just trying to get a lot of idea and pricing before finalizing any dates and plans.  My fiance and I want to have comfort food at the reception, things like macaroni and cheese, ribs, fried chicken...all the yummy fun stuff that everyone loves!  Does anyone know where around the Boston area/north of Boston (we are looking to have the wedding and reception in the Danvers area) I may be able to find a caterer that specializes in that kind of menu?  The only things I have found are your standard wedding/event fare.

Thanks for any help you can provide!

Debbi
  • edited December 2011
    Two things:

1. Try posting this on your local board, you'll probably get a lot more responses.

2. Try looking into a restaurant that serves what you are looking for and see if they cater. Usually BBQ and "soul" food restaurants will offer catering because their food is so easy to produce in mass quantities.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • edited December 2011
    I'm moving this over to your local.
  • edited December 2011
    In Burlington on rte 3A, Lester's BBQ sells exactly what you are looking for (besides fried chicken) and OMG the food is amazing. They do catering as well have an actual restaurant.

http://www.lestersbbq.com/
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards