Massachusetts-Boston
Options

FreeStyle or Night Rythm with Monica and Bryan

Hi, 

Any feedback on either Boston based bands would be very helpful.  We are trying to decide between the two and would love to have opinions from people who have attended weddings or events that they played at.  THANK YOU!

Re: FreeStyle or Night Rythm with Monica and Bryan

• Options
    noodle_oonoodle_oo member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We saw Night Rhythm at a recent wedding and WOW, they were AWESOME!!  They kept the dance floor packed!  I would highly recommend them.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We had Night Rhythm at our wedding (the group with Rebecca) and they were absolutely amazing.  LOVED them.  They packed the dance floor and were so fun and professional.  We got a ton of compliments, and everyone just had a blast.  I would expect the same high level of skill and professionalism from the other group, based on reviews I have read, what I know about how they run their business, and hearing Monica and Bryan perform in a showcase before. Highly recommend.
    imageimage BFP #1 7/2011 natural m/c at 11.5 weeks. BFP #2 3/2012 ectopic pg, MTX at 7.5 weeks. BFP #3 10/2012, EDD 6/24/2013 over the moon to be expecting our baby girl in June!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards