Massachusetts-Boston

Check - Checkish

Registered at Crate & B. . .

Met with Florist.  She is emailing me pics and I will definitely be going with her!  LOVE.

Yay me!Smile
"I reject your reality and substitute my own." "Who doesn't LOVE candy?" Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Check - Checkish

• edited December 2011
    We registered at C&B today too!
    GP February Siggy Challenge:
    Black History Month

TTC since Feb 2012
    Diagnosed with PCOS and anovulation
    2 round clomid 1 round femara--no response
    1st round injectables/IUI 1/31---BFP! BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Burlington?
    "I reject your reality and substitute my own." "Who doesn't LOVE candy?" Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • edited December 2011
    oops hahaha just saw you are in Chicago. 
  • edited December 2011
    Yea, wedding is in MA, but we are living in Chicago right now!
    GP February Siggy Challenge:
    Black History Month

TTC since Feb 2012
    Diagnosed with PCOS and anovulation
    2 round clomid 1 round femara--no response
    1st round injectables/IUI 1/31---BFP! BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I got excited thinking I may have crossed your path!  Who doesn't LOVE mimosa for breakfast?  So fun.  My FI couldn't go but my Mom went and we laughed the whole time.  I think we may have annoyed some very serious, scanner toting brides.  oopsTongue out
  • edited December 2011
    Jennifer- nice work! What florist? I wish mine could send photos! :)
  • edited December 2011
    I believe she is called " A Whole Bunch Flower Market (781) 221-0016 "  at the Burlington Mall.  My mom and I were blown away at her creativity.  My Mother can be a typical New Englander (read: frugal)  and she said even if she is more book her.  We had a great feeling about her.
  • edited December 2011
    Congratulations on your checks! I loved registering at C&B a few months ago. They had such yummy drinks and food to sample! Your florist sounds great!
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks!  That much fun at 9 am on a Sunday should be illegal. (probably is in some statesWink)  I had a hard time NOT registering for the panini press after eating 1 or 2 or 5 sandwiches. HAHAHA  I got sucked right onto the strawberry huller though!  It was too cute!
  • edited December 2011
    We were at C&B Burlington this morning at 9AM too!!  We were crazy about those little paninis! Haha! Annnnd I think my fiance and I may have witnessed the same serious scanning brides that you did...we had more fun people watching there than actually registering... what a hoot.  I did fall in love with that monster blender at the smoothie station and I really hope someone buys that for us :D
  • edited December 2011
    OMG!!! I scanned that frickin thing in a nano second!  I almost bought it for myself! 
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks Jennifer- I will have to call her and ensure that I am not overpaying before I go any further with my lady!
  • edited December 2011
    Let me know what you think :)  Are you in the Burlington area?
  • edited December 2011
    Ooooh we did that at C&B in Braintree today too...had to talk FI into going but he ended up having fun, too -- only 3 couples there (including us) so we had the run of the place! Soo fun!! :)
  • edited December 2011
    I live in Billerica so I am only about 15 minutes from there! I was in burlington all afternoon registering at bed bath beyond!
  • edited December 2011
    HAHAHA I live in Chelmsford!  Hi neighbor!  I work in Burlington so I have been sticking to that area.
  • edited December 2011
    haha! so close! We are on the Chelmsford line! Where are you getting married? We are getting married in Salem, MA.
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_massachusetts-boston_check-checkish?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:89Discussion:ef0287cc-3c3f-4e26-8797-4a22a8d2e040Post:5c58afac-fa66-4d3c-9ad0-b56007acb622">Re: Check - Checkish</a>:
    [QUOTE]Ooooh we did that at C&B in Braintree today too...had to talk FI into going but he ended up having fun, too -- only 3 couples there (including us) so we had the run of the place! Soo fun!! :)
    Posted by ipuella[/QUOTE]

Give men a remote and step back!!
  • edited December 2011
    I am getting married at town hall in Chelmsford and having a late night dessert fest at the American Legion on the lake in N Chelmsford.  So excited.  We are having an ice cream sundae bar by Kimball's Farm.  YAY Ice cream!
  • edited December 2011
    Where in Salem?
  • edited December 2011
    omg that is awesome! I LOVE Kimball's Farm! I went there for the first time this summer for my FI's work party and had a blast! They have the BEST ice cream!

We are getting married at the hawthorne hotel.. I am so excited.. but I still have to wait 5 months and I am ready to get hitched now! :-P
  • edited December 2011
    Such a nice venue!  Very historical town.  Will you be doing pics by the water?  I am so excited to eat my favorite ice cream (cashew caramel chip)!

I am having a hard time waiting too...but since I am SO procrastinating on stuff I need the time!
  • edited December 2011
    I am so craving ice cream now...

We are definitely doing photos on the Salem common and depending on the weather we want to walk down to the water. It will be july.. but I am SO worried this summer will be like last summer- all rain! If it is.. we will rock the umbrella look and still take some photos outside :)
  • edited December 2011
    Love the umbrella idea!
  • edited December 2011
    thanks! :)
  • deborah2121deborah2121 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi, ladies! I just spent an hour updating my C&B registry...I had no clue it's past midnight. Awesome. Anyway, my FI and I weren't able to go to the events they had..bummer..sounds fun!  Anyway, I am crashing this board and am dying to know what the " monster blender at the smoothie station" is.  I want to make sure I get it, too! :)
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.weddings.com/Sites/Weddings/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_massachusetts-boston_check-checkish?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:89Discussion:ef0287cc-3c3f-4e26-8797-4a22a8d2e040Post:d1862f4c-14a1-49f3-a7a2-ecfae1f8f4ce">Re: Check - Checkish</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi, ladies! I just spent an hour updating my C&B registry...I had no clue it's past midnight. Awesome. Anyway, my FI and I weren't able to go to the events they had..bummer..sounds fun!  Anyway, I am crashing this board and am dying to know what the " monster blender at the smoothie station" is.  I want to make sure I get it, too! :)
    Posted by deborah2121[/QUOTE]

I also want to know which one is the giant blender!  I want it!
  • edited December 2011
    Have no fear girls, the monster blender is here:

Smartpower Premier

Stainless Steel Blender

$99.95
    Cuisinart's smart, cast metal and stainless blender combines contemporary countertop appeal with the ability to tackle the toughest blending tasks—even ice crushing.
    SKU 644072

It's not the prettiest but it was a MACHINE! Haha :)
  • edited December 2011
    Too funny, I was already registered for it.  I haven't seen it though, i picked it out online as an afterthought.  Thanks, Stacey!
  • edited December 2011
    mmm yummy smoothies
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards