Massachusetts-Boston

Best Boston Hair for Weddings

I was curious where brides were getting their hair done for Boston weddings? Are you going to the salon or having a stylist come to you? Any recommendations would be much appreciated!

Re: Best Boston Hair for Weddings

• edited December 2011
    I had hair and makeup come to me. It was so relaxing to have them come to me that morning versus having to go all over the city.

I worked with Special Event Beauty and had a great experience with them. I would definitely recommend them.
  • edited December 2011

Ditto on SEB they are coming to me at the hotel too.  I cannot say enough good things about Noel at Special Event Beauty.

Highly recommened

Teresa & Bill June 10, 2011
  • edited December 2011
    I also used SEB for my wedding--they were awesome and it was so nice to have them come to us as opposed to running around the morning of trying to get hair and makeup done.  We just sat around eating and having mimosa's while they worked---having them around was just like being with your girlfriends--they were the best! 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    I'm using an independent girl- Nikki Davis. She's based out of Paul Conzo salon and spa in Worcester. But she travels all over. She does both hair and make up and is great to work with.
  • edited December 2011
    I'm using SEB and love Rachel for hair and Noel for make-up. I never wear make-up and was so impressed by Noel's talent and patience with a nervous birde. Good luck in your search.
  • edited December 2011
    I used Jana Rago from Salon Acote and she came to me.  I am really really picky about my hair and she was fantastic!
  • SandaPandaSandaPanda member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Gina Joubert was incredible!  She is reasonable, and will travel to you on the day of the wedding...

My hair is super thin - tough to make look good - she worked some extensions into the "up-do" I had, and I have never looked so good!  Love her - she is a wonderful person to boot, and I found a hair stylist for life!  :)

http://www.ginajoubert.com/
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards