Massachusetts-Boston

Hair Recommendations?

I've been right on schedule with all of my wedding planning, knowing where to look and doing all the research, but I'm stuck on hair. I feel like it's harder to find someone to do your hair then it is a DJ or Photographer or venue. 

I live a half hour north of Boston, and I'm getting married in Bedford, NH.  Does anyone have any hair stylist recommendations?  People they had really good experience with?  I'm on a tight-ish budget, and I don't want to pay more than $75 for an up-do.  Any help is appreciated!

Re: Hair Recommendations?

• edited December 2011
    Our hairstylist was awesome - She did all of my BP and some of our family's hair (pics in bio)

HAIR: Jennifer
    Guerriero
  • edited December 2011
    My friend Sam who is one of my bridesmaids (lucky for me!) is a hairdresser. My wedding party is having their hair done at Cassandra Salon in Nashua  (it's more expensive then $75 I think). But after I take off the veil I will need a touch up and Sam's really good, she has  dyed and cut my hair many times and I've seen her do updos for proms and the such!! I'm not having her do my hair fully that day because she is in the wedding and she will actually be getting her hair done for a change! My mom and my sisters go to her also and she is extremely good with guys hair too. She has a shop in Chelmsford, MA (Running with Shears). (978) 735-4810
    Oct1201212 Twins born at 34w2d, Allison, 3lb,4oz-Ethan, 4lb7oz, both 16 1/2 inches. Out of Difficulties Grow Miracles BestBuddiesBoy AprilPosseMultiLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • wallaby4rentwallaby4rent member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks so much! I'll look into them! :)
  • edited December 2011
    There is a place called Salon Karma in Tewksbury whom are very reasonably priced and they do an awesome job! I highly reccomend them!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards