Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

Where are "my posts" and my post count

I'm just dumb I guess.  Not to mention I'm trying to figure out the new knot at work.  Where are these things?  Thanks.

Re: Where are "my posts" and my post count

• Options
    Please scroll down.  All of these questions have been answered a hundred times today.  See Nebb's post that says OMG...

Your post count is right there when you post, under your name and picture.  Your old posts are in the magnifying glass when you post.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Read one of the other thousand posts about the changes.
  • Options
    There are earlier threads that ask these questions and are answered.
    Your post count is right under your picture and name to the left of your post.
    To find your posts, click on the magnifying glass to the right under your post.
  • Options
    Wait!  OTHER people have noticed changes too?????  Surprised
  • Options
    Is there a way to see your posts without having to do a new one?  So far I only see the mag glass when a do a new post.  I won't be able to remember all my old posts to find and click on it to just get the mag glass.
  • Options
    You can click the Watch button up top, then on the left you can click on threads you're watching.
  • Options

God forbid I had to actually work today.  I won't even ask where my 8000+ missing posts are.

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_posts-post-count?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:0141b101-b7ca-48df-8283-2b60db952768Post:fe341cdf-e458-4c70-84cc-f86c2973cda6">Re: Where are "my posts" and my post count</a>:
    [QUOTE]God forbid I had to actually work today.  I won't even ask where my 8000+ missing posts are.
    Posted by kmmssg[/QUOTE]

Well having to work doesn't excuse you from reading old posts, you know how it works around here! 

Some people are missing a lot of posts, dont' know why.
  • Options
    kmm- a lot of my posts went missing too as did posts of a few others. I think it is the Knot IT techs saying they wish we would all post more.
  • Options
    I lost a couple hundred posts, but what's really lame is the amount of posts I have related to my join date.  I lurked longer than I thought!Embarassed
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    2013 Books Read 11/52
    my read shelf:
    Lauren (SnShne322)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Dani - I actually did spend quite a bit of time reading old posts.  New posts are popping at lightening speed today and I missed it.  Sorry.
  • Options
    This is sooo slow.

I had 5 blue balls but now I only have abadge wth a low count.  What gives?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards