Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

Wazzzzzup?

I havent been around much lately. Back from Cancun, it was awesome. Came back to three feet of snow and no cable or internet. Much of the city has been off work due to the snow, but I work at a store that sells snowblowers, so we've been crazy, I've been staying late every day. People go a little nuts when it snows. School has been cancelled all week though, so I at least get a little bit of a break.

So anything new and exciting around here?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Wazzzzzup?

• Options
    Hi. It's supposed to snow a lot here too. Pics?
  • Options
    There was a thread that went 8 pages, 4 of which were about dogshit.
    Whatever you hatters be hattin. -Tay Prince
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_wazzzzzup?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:037688c9-7879-4080-98c6-ec93ea189bc5Post:2208855a-e195-45f1-bb35-a225c9679205">Re: Wazzzzzup?</a>:
    [QUOTE]There was a thread that went 8 pages, 4 of which were about dogshit.
    Posted by laurenclaire1386[/QUOTE]

Yeah that thread sucked.
  • Options
    Ricks! You've been missed lately...

I stayed home (sort of) today, sick. Not fun at all.
  • Options
    Roxy baby! Kisses!

What are you sick from?
  • Options
    Haha I've been wanting to tell you, I had king cake on Superbowl Sunday and I got the baby!

I'm not really sure, I've had weird crap going on all week but today felt like the stomach flu.
  • Options
    JessJo- When we lived in Alaska we'd go on vacation every winter and it was always like that. It's such an awful shock and makes your tan fade so fast.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_wazzzzzup?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:037688c9-7879-4080-98c6-ec93ea189bc5Post:49d410f4-98f6-45a2-b7b2-a93209746bca">Re: Wazzzzzup?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Haha I've been wanting to tell you, I had king cake on Superbowl Sunday and I got the baby! I'm not really sure, I've had weird crap going on all week but today felt like the stomach flu.
    Posted by nda_roxybabe[/QUOTE]

Did you like the king cake? Did you make it? Will you buy the next one? Mardi Gras is Tues but I can't go :(

I hope you feel better soon.
  • Options
    I've decided that going to an all inclusive resort is like being rich. We didnt care what we ate or drank or how much it cost. This was our room, and our free steak dinner :)

• Options
    Jess wow that is a lot of snow. We are supposed to get 6-8 inches and everyone is going apeshit!
  • Options
    That room looks like perfection.
  • Options
    Thats not even much, looking at it now. We had about three feet to shovel when we got home! We just got round two last night. Its supposed to snow on and off for the next week. I love snow though, I have a crappy car, so I dont really care if I hit stuff ;)
  • Options
    It was pretty good, it was apple and strawberry filled. Then there was a traditional homemade one. I will make the next cake myself but I'm not sure when...

Jess- That room is amazing looking!
  • Options
    The room was gorgeous. They had high ceilings, huge bathroom... lemme find pics. The shower didnt have a door, it was so big!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_wazzzzzup?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:037688c9-7879-4080-98c6-ec93ea189bc5Post:d2898ab8-1f27-4ed8-a3ad-e3076de4b0f9">Re: Wazzzzzup?</a>:
    [QUOTE]It was pretty good, it was apple and<strong> strawberry filled.</strong> Then there was a traditional homemade one. I will make the next cake myself but I'm not sure when... Jess- That room is amazing looking!

Interesting. I'd try it.
  • Options
    Yea, I dont like strawberry flavored stuff so I just had the apple side. It was a great day though
  • Options
    Ooh very nice! Where did you stay?
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_wazzzzzup?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:037688c9-7879-4080-98c6-ec93ea189bc5Post:6169a867-bd88-4cb7-b172-a14b21e7e1d5">Re: Wazzzzzup?</a>:
    [QUOTE]
    Posted by jessjo04[/QUOTE]

Wow Jess I am super jealous.

Roxy I love strawberries but stawberry filled king cake is kind of iffy. We have apple filled here and it is yummy.
  • Options
    I love real, fresh strawberries but I cant stomach anything strawberry flavored or filled. Especially milkshakes. Gagggg.
  • Options
    Ricks, it was awesome. The best part was that it was free :D It was the trip that we won, everyone there was jealous. But it was valued at $2500, which for a week all inclusive and airfare isnt too bad!
  • Options
    OMG I never get luck like that Jess, I hate you. J/K  congrats!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_wazzzzzup?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:037688c9-7879-4080-98c6-ec93ea189bc5Post:7d490ef5-6bb7-40f0-8abf-7dc4b9223d84">Re: Wazzzzzup?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I love real, fresh strawberries but I cant stomach anything strawberry flavored or filled. Especially milkshakes. Gagggg.

Ditto!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards