New York-New York City

married ladies - question

I was just curious if the married ladies here cross over to the Nest.  I haven't seen most of you over there and I was just wondering if we smell or something, lol.

Helene (Nova726)'s book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: married ladies - question

• edited December 2011
    I haven't crossed over to the Nest.  I've looked around a couple times but just haven't gotten into it.  And I always forget there's a NY Nest board.  I'm mostly a P&E (now just E) girl. 
  • edited December 2011
    julez - I just have to say that your wedding pics are amazing! it looks like you had a great day, and you looked amazing!
    Helene (Nova726)'s book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) Follow Me on Pinterest
  • edited December 2011
    Aww thanks!  You're very sweet.  Any recommendations for good boards on the nest?
  • edited December 2011
    the NYC board!  lol.  the nyc board over there is pretty quiet but the girls can't be beat, we'd love to see some new faces.

Other than that it really depends on what you're into to. I personally like to post on the Nest Book Club board, lurk on Decorating & Renovating, and I post on the bump GP board. Some of the other boards I kinda pop in and out of.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards