Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

How is it

That the boards only have 5 or 6 more threads than when I left... about 5 hours ago.

This is so weird.

Re: How is it

• Options
    I don't know, it's sad.
    BFP(1) DD1 born 4.17.10 @ 33w5d due to pPROM
    BFP(4) DD2 born 2.14.13 @ 35w5d due to pPROM

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    thats what happens when you get rid of P&
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_how-is-it?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:079d415c-851c-4a23-a429-69eb77d572a3Post:433ff26d-0c33-4744-82d3-a2a511b9d7f6">Re: How is it</a>:
    [QUOTE]thats what happens when you get rid of P&
    Posted by nda_roxybabe[/QUOTE]

I was thinking the same thing....getting rid of our P& and adding a bunch more boards took all our traffic away.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Everyone left. A whole bunch of people that used to post all. the. time. up and disappeared one day.
  • Options
    Maybe people are taking reallllly long naps.

Oh, no wait. That was just me. :)
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_how-is-it?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:079d415c-851c-4a23-a429-69eb77d572a3Post:2c4b335f-d7a2-40ce-adb6-023dc9e45e3a">Re: How is it</a>:
    [QUOTE]Maybe people are taking reallllly long naps. Oh, no wait. That was just me. :)
    Posted by ggmae[/QUOTE]

Me, too!

I haven't napped all week and was due for one.  It was great.  How was yours?
    BFP(1) DD1 born 4.17.10 @ 33w5d due to pPROM
    BFP(4) DD2 born 2.14.13 @ 35w5d due to pPROM

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    gg- You always get naps :( I haven't taken a nap in like 9 months.
    I feel really, really guilty when I nap though. Sucks.

I vote to get P& back
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_how-is-it?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:079d415c-851c-4a23-a429-69eb77d572a3Post:d4aad37f-0f4e-4631-a3da-c0495bac963f">Re: How is it</a>:
    [QUOTE]Everyone left. A whole bunch of people that used to post all. the. time. up and disappeared one day.
    Posted by lauralaur[/QUOTE]

Yes, I believe those people started an off board because they didn't handle change so well.
  • Options
    i've been having a really hard time keeping up and posting here. it's become hardly worth it, because of the frustration.  i guess it was bound to have bugs (though i'm not sure why, since they should've just replicated what's on thenest, and a beta should have been thoroughly tested before making it live). but, time has passed and i'm not seeing any improvement. and then there's the general suckitude of the format, even if it was running smoothly.

so, whaa whaa, i don't do well with change.  except that i do, when it's not sucky change.
  • Options
    Do they actually use the off board?
  • Options
    Sucrets - Mine was okay. DH and I were bickering, and he wouldn't tell me what I had done to upset him (said he'd tell me later) so I just went and slept for 3 hours.
  • Options
    I don't think people use the off board.  It was just transition panic.  
    my read shelf:
    Amber Lea's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) imageTell Me A Tale
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_how-is-it?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:079d415c-851c-4a23-a429-69eb77d572a3Post:6cf26504-7713-4e5f-a656-e819a1848958">Re: How is it</a>:
    [QUOTE]i've been having a really hard time keeping up and posting here. it's become hardly worth it, because of the frustration.  i guess it was bound to have bugs (though i'm not sure why, since they should've just replicated what's on thenest, and a beta should have been thoroughly tested before making it live). but, time has passed and i'm not seeing any improvement. and then there's the general suckitude of the format, even if it was running smoothly. so, whaa whaa, i don't do well with change.  except that i do, when it's not sucky change.
    Posted by daffodil_jill[/QUOTE]

I was thinking it was general suckitude of the... conversation.
  • Options
    The one off board I know about isn't active and everyone is still here posting. 
  • Options
    amoro, i was under the impression that the conversation sucks because it's so trying to partake in the conversation. otherwise it's quite the coincidence, no?
  • Options
    Dammit Daff.  You force me to say some of the people make the conversation dull.
  • Options
    Ha!  Jill, I love your sig.
    my read shelf:
    Amber Lea's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) imageTell Me A Tale
  • Options
    well out with it! :devil horns:
  • Options
    I stopped posting as much because it's too frustrating. It takes forever to load, and there are so many bugs that make it hard to find new posts in threads you've participated in. Earlier when I wasn't logged in, the posts were behind by like 5 hours. After I logged in, 5 hours worth of posts showed up all at once.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards