New York-New York City
Options

Table runner and chair sashes advice

I'm doing a tiffany blue, white and silver wedding with accents of orange.The linens that are provide by the venue consist of white chair covers, napkins and table cloth. To incorporate my colors I'm renting tiffany blue chair sashes. My centerpieces are all white with a few orange roses to as accents. Do you think it over kill if I add a tiffany blue table runner on each table? So I will have tiffany blue chair sashes and table runners to match. Some people I've asked said I should use 1 or the other not both. What are you thoughts?FYI: I'm using round tables

Re: Table runner and chair sashes advice

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I wouldn't use a runner on a round table -- doesn't look right.I would do tiffany blue organza sashes and a tiffany blue organza overlay instead of a runner.Otherwise, you'll be fine with just the sashes.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'd skip the sashes completely and jsut do an overlay.  Most people end up throwing their jackets and wraps over the chairs and the color is lost, but overlays always add a color punch.
  • Options
    hollylfkhollylfk member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Instead of a table runner you could do tiffany blue napkins.  We had rectangle tables with raspberry runners and raspberry napkins and it looked really nice. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards