Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

Remember when....

2»

Re: Remember when....

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_remember-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:0bee0e72-00a3-4dfe-a3e8-8bc5a11f11faPost:7ef4a213-106c-494e-a7e2-c4247bdf4015">Re: Remember when....</a>:
    [QUOTE]I don't remember but I looove your new siggy!
    Posted by danieliza1127[/QUOTE]

I miss the siggy with Jake!
  • Options
    Jake can be found in bio for your viewing pleasure.
    Vacation with Alix, Andy, Mandy, and FLORENCE. AND HER MACHINE.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    I'm trying to remember Kehys exactly. The name is so familiar.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    Was she blonde?  I think I remember her signature pictures.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    She was blonde, her sig was her kissing her husband under her veil. The picture was really pretty actually. I didn't ever find myself annoyed by her, but I did find it strange that she gave up TK for lent.
  • Options
    Yes, she was blonde.   I can't really remember any specific posts about her, but I think she was butt buddies with Triskit.
  • Options
    I found a link to the post when she decided to give it up, but it's a broken link. We need Vally.
  • Options
    And in the interest of completely useless bits of information:  TeamBear was from Ontario, and yep, she did give up the knot for lent.  I didn't realized kehys had too.

"You can take your etiquette and shove it!" ~misscarolb
  • Options
    I was always taught that you gave up something for Lent that would be a challenge. Then, when you are struggling to keep up with whatever restriction, you make the conscious choice to forego it in acknowledgement of Christ's sacrifice.
    I don't get giving something up when you're not religious though.
  • Options
    I had a friend who gave up everything sexual except for kissing for Lent one year.  I was really glad when Lent was over because after like, two and a half weeks she turned into a raging bitch.

If I wanted to hear the pitter-patter of little feet, I'd put shoes on the cat. image

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards