New York-New York City

Bridesmaid dress stores NYC

Hi.. can anyone recommend good stores for bridesmaid dresses in NYC?  Ideally, I'd like moderately priced dresses (under $250/$260) my BM aren't spending too much.  Thanks!

Re: Bridesmaid dress stores NYC

• edited December 2011
    Personally, although it has more of a warehouse feel, RKBridal has the best selection I've seen for BM dresses, and they definitely have dresses within that price range.
  • edited December 2011
    "Here Comes the Bridesmaid" on 14th street has dresses in that range.  It is sort of hit or miss.
  • kriserinkriserin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got my BM dresses at Priscella of Boston.  They had a large selection and it's been a good experience so far.  The girls dresses were $268 but they gave a 10% discount since we ordered 7 dresses.
  • edited December 2011
    Do a google search and you'll find customizable bridesmaid dresses online and they are much cheaper than in stores. Got each girl to choose her own design in matching color and they are all happy to wear a flattering style.Sherryhttp://pinkcalyx.wordpress.com/jewelry-how-to-wear-it/
  • edited December 2011
    i went to the wedding library.  they have different designers in different price points.  i got the lynn lugo silk charmeuse collection
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Thanksgiving tickersphoto 307df189-2dc4-4bea-9b76-9ac6ceda8155_zps59ea37ee.jpgphoto c779d75a-0807-4fcc-b206-432ab43bdb6d_zpsf12ebd56.jpg
  • stina93446stina93446 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I did RK. They have a huge selection.If you're willing to travel, I used to work in Englewood at a bridesmaid store called "Bride's Best Friend" and it's really clean, the staff is super helpful and knowledgable, and they take appointments on the weekends.
    Sunbonnet or cone of shame? You be the judge! Trixie's Blog
    My Planning Bio
    My Married Bio updated March 4
  • lyss3210lyss3210 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks everyone.  I think I'm going to check out the Priscilla Vineyard collection and HCTB first.
  • edited December 2011
    RK Bridal! Bari Jay under 200
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards