New York-New York City
Options

Caterers

One more for the road Our affair is a small one of 75 or so. Looking for some caterers that will do heavy apps and beverage. We also need linens, chair, etc. I don't even know where to begin looking for that. My future MIL will be handling it all so I want to point her in the right direction. If you did this, what did your appetizer menu look like? thank you

Re: Caterers

• Options
    alisonzalisonz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    re: linens, chairs, etcyour caterer will take care of that stuff. its part of their job :)

alison + irene | 10-10-10 | Studio 450

My Big Fat Gay Wedding

Pro Photos
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    How much do you want to spend per person?  What kind of food/vibe are you going for?
  • Options
    hollylfkhollylfk member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    As far as I know there are two major rental companies in the city (for chairs, linens, plates, etc).  Classic Party Rentals and Party Rentals Ltd.  Our caterer Yen from Real Food Catering recommended Classic Party Rentals.  We went to the showroom twice to pick out our stuff after Yen helped us figure out what we needed.  She also placed the order and set everything up on the wedding day.   I highly recommend Real Food Catering.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Good Evening, We are budgeting about $130 per person with liquor, linens, etc. We can go to $150 per person. Thanks!
  • Options
    Laurms15Laurms15 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sterling Affairs is my caterer and they are amazing http://www.sterlingaffair.com/ They will take care of all linens and everything you mentioned.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Try Ben Zion at Smart Catering. Tell him Caitlin Russotti referred you.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I would highly recommend our wedding caterer who definitely lived up to their name - Creative CuisinEtc- they meet with us and listened to what we wanted and asked about our favorite foods, and we even got to incude some family traditions. We also did a appetizer menu - they called it continuous hors d'oeuvres and stations. As the other posters mentioned our caterers also took care of everything including all the rentals food, staffing, cleanup and DID an AMAZING BEAUTIFUL JOB with creative touches and gracious service. We worked with the owner, Lisa www.cuisinetc-catering.blogspot.com tell her Andy from London says hi!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards