New York-New York City
Options

For those knotties that made a boudoir album...

I had a nice session on Monday with a photographer and got three CDs of photos.  I went through all the photos twice and then picked out some possibles.  I just went through those and am down to about 137 pics - some of them I know I'll get rid of, but will still have about 125.I'm creating my own album, so a few pages I'll have collages or pages with 2 or 4 shots on them.  But I don't want to overdue it, but also not include enough pics.For those that had an album made or created your own, how many pictures and/or pages was your album?  Just trying to get an idea.thanks much!

Re: For those knotties that made a boudoir album...

• Options
    MrsKocalMrsKocal member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I actually just printed out 20 pics on my home printer (photo printer) and got a 20 page album - each page held one 4x6 print. I put one pic per page. It's nice a small so dh can keep it somewhere discreet (cuz my budoir shots are not exactly coffee table safe...)
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker imageimage
  • Options
    Jamilynn627Jamilynn627 member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    (cuz my budoir shots are not exactly coffee table safe...) This made me laugh out loud :-)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I think about 40 pics in the album...small square book
  • Options
    lizzonyclizzonyc member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got 60 images from my photographer, so I'm going to use all of them. Some pages will be collage style, so there will be a few pics per page. I'm either going to make the album through picaboo or mpix...haven't decided yet ??
    Married 10/10/10 Baby due 10/03/11 BabyFetus Ticker Baby Names - BabyNamey.com Name Badge Ticker My Bio/Blog...updated 9/01
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    LOL! Thanks for the imput.  I'm actually using blurb.com to put my book together; if folks are still looking for an option, it's great.  The prices are low and you can download software that allows you to layout your pages in so many different ways (with text, w/o, and a good mix in between).  My book should cost about $20+ shipping - not too bad.I'm just about done; I'm just laying everything out and then I'll see what I like and perhaps take out a few things - right now it's about 30 pages.  Not sure if I'll make it hard covered or soft (which will also change my price).  But I think the book will be entirely black with just a small title.Hopefully, he'll look at it several times over the course of our lives, and not just the once or twice after getting it and there after, the novelty has passed.  ;)
  • Options
    jerzygirl85jerzygirl85 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi Ladies, I am planning on making a BD book for my future hubby, but I need to find a photographer, preferably female.  Who did you use in the NYC area?  Any recommendations?  Thanks!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    jerzeygirl ~ I used Jen from Jenerations.com she was AMAZING located in Queens and very affordable. I have reviews in my bio.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards