Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

the lame and not so lame

13»

Re: the lame and not so lame

• Options
    That's funny Shan.  I guess my story is proven... I'd love to go to Austin though.

"It's shart week." -georgiabride
    "This post is seriously retarded." -Stackeye210
    Miss
    Mrs & ZOMG we built a howse!
    being healthy. blog.
  • Options
    ggmaeggmae member
    First Comment
    E: YGM. Let me know if it worked!
  • Options
    Woo hoo!
  • Options
    ggmaeggmae member
    First Comment
    :) Thanks to Sucrets. I had no idea I could do that.
  • Options
    yw!  My mom has no FB skillz.  I just send her the links b/c I'm lazy.
    BFP(1) DD1 born 4.17.10 @ 33w5d due to pPROM
    BFP(4) DD2 born 2.14.13 @ 35w5d due to pPROM

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    People send me links a lot to FB.  I figure if someone wants something, they know where to find me.
  • Options
    I was not thrilled when my mom found me on FB.  One more way for her to get a hold of me besides the cell phone.
  • Options
    ggmaeggmae member
    First Comment
    Mocha: My mom is on FB too. Along with MIL, FIL, and my aunt. They sometimes get put on "Limited Profile" settings. :)
  • Options
    eh, I actually wish my mom was on FB.  It would be easier to keep her updated on stuff in my life when we're too busy to talk.

• Options
    Yeah, I might have to do that.  When she comments on my status, it's something quick about the status, then a long winded breakdown of her day.  Gosh it's annoying.
  • Options
    Since this is where everyone seems to be... Is it just me, or does that Duggar mom nurse constantly? Has anyone else noticed that (if you watch the show, that is)?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Infertile, living childfree, advocating like a BOSS
  • Options
    I don't intend to watch it, but wind up with it on.  A lot of the boys piss me off with their superior attitudes...especially one of the middle boys who thinks they're soooo great.  stfu, breeder!

• Options
    Hahahahah!! I get a kick out of Jill and Jinger. They're entertaining. I could do without the rest, for the most part, especially Josh and Anna. There's something about them that drives me nuts.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Infertile, living childfree, advocating like a BOSS
  • Options
    Yeah, they look cool!  DH is always saying "free Jinger!!!!!!" when he sees one of them (he can't tell, he just yells it at the middle ones).Yeah, Josh and that other one annoy the piss out of me.  Arrogance is so unattractive.

• Options
    Not so lame: I just got to spend the last 11 days with Fi! Also, I got my hair done today and I am loving my new color!Lame: I'm sleeping with my Cat from Build a Bear [from Fi] tonight, since it's the first night in almost two weeks that I'm sleeping alone.
  • Options
    I'm lamely late. Not so lame: FSIL #1. She found a gluten-free cupcake for me to give to my friend since kindergarten at the wedding (she has celiac disease, and the vegan conversation made me think of her last night). I mentioned it to FSIL and within 10 minutes she emailed me a bakery who will make a fabulous celiac-friendly cupcake just for her! :) Lame: FSIL #2. It's not her wedding. That's all.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards