New York-New York City
Options

Bridal magazines?

Hello ladies! I just crossed over to the other side - married just a little over a month now and I'm still basking in the post-wedding glow...:)With the wedding behind me, I am now embarking on a new eco-friendly venture (and to thelp the newly marries de-clutter). I am helping to collect old/unwanted bridal magazines for reuse/recycle. For my wedding, I had a stack of magazines that were over 3 feet high!! Talk about wasteful!! I thought, "Wouldn't it be great if someone else could use these?"So if you are done planning your own wedding and would like to help other brides, save the planet, or clean out your apartment, please let me know!! I can pick up your magazines from you or from your doorman or leave them on the sidewalk. You can e-mail me at bridal.magazines@gmail.com. Thanks!!

Re: Bridal magazines?

• Options
    MrsKocalMrsKocal member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That is really nice of you! I tried selling some of mine on ebay (the good ones, like Martha Stuart) - that was a disaster! I grossly underestimated how much they would cost to mail and ended up loosing money on the deal! I also threw out a bunch and felt really bad about it.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker imageimage
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm also looking to get rid of 2 bridal magazines.  I subscribed and they sent me issues I already bought.  If anyone wants them and lives on Staten Island you can have them.It's Modern Bride and Brides.  July/August issues.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards