Wedding Etiquette Forum

Why are you in tonight?

Why are you in on a Friday night?  Seems to be quite a few people around.

Re: Why are you in tonight?

• Because I have an hour and 10 minutes left at work. You?
    (Married)meganandshane.weebly.com~
    (Planning)shaneandmegan.weebly.com
  • I'm here! I just got put my daughter to bed, me and BF were going to rent some movies but he got called in to work. So now I am bored. But going gave him some brownie points so hopefully he will get the days he wants for our vacation next week.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• amalama, you have a pic in your sig!!! i get to see your face.  cute dog!i'm in tonight becuase i have swimmers ear. it's amazing i made it nearly 27 years with never having an ear infection ever and now i get one.  and i haven't even been swimming! i was actually supposed to go to a really fabulous Shabbat Dinner tonight, but canceled because i'm in so much pain!
  • Because we leave for vacation tomorrow morning and our flight is at 8 a.m.!
    two years!
    after two losses, now happily expecting baby #1 09.16.12
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Brie Fit Blog | BFP Chart
  • NebbNebb member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    Husband works tonight till midnight, I was duped into buying a ton of beer, today is my day off working out so I had nothing better to do, I found out my best friend was free after I had already had 3 beers so I couldnt pick her up (she doesnt drive). I am lame, thats also a contributing factor.
  • We saw Lakeview Terrace and it was good but very predictable.  We do the home things on Friday. 
  • we just got back from dinner out. I need to pay some bills online and go to sleep. I've had a very difficult week and I need to catch up on my restless sleep.
  • Nebb, you are not lame!  Far from lame.  Now, did you drink said beers?And Brie, where is your vacation to?
  • Haha, I just took the pic out right before you said that. I am looking for something different, I kinda don't like even having a small picture of my daughter on here. And the dog is not so cute right now. It found a hole in the fence and I had to chase her down. Carrying a two year old. When I caught up to her she tried to jump into my arms and now my nose is still bleeding a little bit and my lip is all swollen.

• bel138bel138 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    I have no life. I have to drive to the wedding town tomorrow (2.5 hrs), and I really don't feel like going anywhere with my bruised hooha and all. Plus, I making cake balls. mmmmm......
  • Outer Banks for a week with FILs and FBIL/FSIL.I love FBIL/SIL, but FILs are going to be a bit of a challenge.  They are super nice, sweet people, but they love to talk about really boring subjects for a long time.  His dad went on ad nauseum tonight at dinner about methods Native Americans used to fish in colonial America.  Snooze.  FI and FBIL can ignore him openly because they're his children; I have to at least feign interest still. 
    two years!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • NebbNebb member
    I drank them with love. Or did you mean how was I duped? I only wanted a 24 but was informed that a case of 20 was on sale so I ended up buying 2 of those. I cant resist a sale.
  • Just came back from seeing the doc and fond out that because my UTI is not responding to meds, I will need an ultrsound ASAP. Like monday. Should be interesting. I am sofucking done with this shiit. Other than that, just waiting for my man to come home so we can eat some delicious fajitas and lime margaritas.
  • Friday is Monday for me. Wed/Thurs are my usual days off.
  • When I went to see Harry Potter last night, they had previews for the upcoming "Sherlock Holmes" movie.  It looks great.  I feel like there are finally some good movies coming up!There was also a cartoon movie called "9" being released on 9-9-09 that looked a bit like "Wall-E" but more apocalyptic.
  • NebbNebb member
    uugh reading fail. I thought you said HOW did I drink them. Im on my 5th right now, im trying to pace myself so i dont pass out before husband gets home cause im supposed to make him some KD when he gets home.
  • salt78salt78 member
    First Comment
    Because I worked outside an at event for 11 hours today, many of which were during a severe thunderstorm.All I wanted was beers at home with FI after work.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • tlv204tlv204 member
    First Comment
    H is working for a few more hours, and most of my friends are on a manhunt at a club, which didn't sound like tons of fun to me.  Knotting it is!
    Leo says hi. He's...special.
    Married
    Planning
  • because i almost never "go out".  i'm a major homebody, i don't like bars or clubs or places where i can't hear the people i'm trying to talk to.  and i don't really have many friends that live locally.  yeah, i sound like a loser!  FI brought home mcdonalds (don't judge :oP) and we worked on the thank you message on our program and our ceremony.  now he's playing wow and i'm watching tv and messing with other wedding details.  8 days!!! 
  • WAITBrie, you're going to Outer Banks?  Is that the same as Nags Head and Kill Devil Hills?Because we are going there over Labor Day and I'm super pumped!  We just booked our hotel!
  • Yup, timmys, the same one.  We are staying in Duck.  I've never been on a beach vacation.  I'm really excited.
    two years!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • ama, i can sympathize with the puppy love/hate relationship.and nebb, i would drink a beer with love right now too if i weren't on vicodin...or perhaps i should have a beer anyways...:fingertips together: hmmmmmmm....i will have to mull this over. 
  • salt78salt78 member
    First Comment
    omg Nova! You are getting married in 2 weeks!!!!Where the hell has the time gone?
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • bj, i had a friend who had constant UTI's for a while.  they just foudn out she was resistant to the meds they were giving her.  hopefully that's all it will be for you.good luck.
  • I work tomorrow... I have to run a business!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Brie, i've only been to the Atlantic Ocean (as opposed to the Gulf of Mexico) for a beach vacation a few times (maybe twice?).  I really am not interested in swimming the ocean.  I like to lay on the beach and then go swim in the pool!!
  • Friday night is our home but apart night. We do errands and entertainment things on Saturday and Sunday. Since he gets up so early for work, Friday night is his stay up playing video games in the office night, and since I work all. the. time, I watch bad television and work late from the bed.
    On bed rest since Groundhog's Day and every day since has been exactly the same.
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Blog
  • jessjo, august 21 is a lucky day.  it's my bday!  so you will have a wonderful closing day, because i always have a wonderful birthday!
  • CS, if you guys the guys a jazz hand inch, they will take it a jazz hand mile.  trust me.  there were jazz hands all night. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards