Wedding Etiquette Forum

*lpstl*

Was it you whose BIL was attacked? Is he doing okay now? I'm not sure if I'm thinking of the right knottie. I apologize if I missed the update(s). I was horrified to read that story.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: *lpstl*

• Hi apple. Yes, it was my BIL. I'm not sure if you saw the last update, if not here it is:[url]http://talk.theknot.com/boards/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=61492083[/url]I don't have much to update on the case, other than we found out a couple of the lowlifes have violent criminal records. We hope this will be a third strike for them, or at least impact their sentence. The investigation is still on going, so no one has been charged.BIL is going into surgery on Monday (we hope, it's been rescheduled twice now) to repair his cheekbones and jaw. During the surgery they'll have to wire his jaw shut so it can heal. After that they plan to take him out of the induced coma. He won't be able to talk very easily, but he hasn't been conscious and aware since the attack happened, so it'll just be good to have him with us again. Thank you for keeping him in your thoughts, every little bit helps :).
  • Ugh, the whole thing disgusts me. Thanks for the update. I hope he recovers as quickly as possible. Hugs to you and your family!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Disgusting is about right, these guys better get what's coming to them. It's frustrating that it's taking so long for them to be charged. Right now everyone is just trying to concentrate on Andy getting better, it's miraculous that he's expected to make a full recovery. Considering what he went through he shouldn't be alive right now. So, I guess we are all happy that he has such a hard head for once.
  • Thank you for the update. That is the most horrifying story I have heard on here and I have thought several times of your BIL.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Lpstl, thanks for the update.  How are you and H doing with all of this?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards