Wedding Etiquette Forum

Inexpensive Thank You Notes?

Does anyone have any good ideas for inexpensive/ creative ideas for thank you notes?  Ideas from Vistaprint?  Or just the generic pack from the dollar store?  TIA :)

Re: Inexpensive Thank You Notes?

• Target sells pretty ones in packs of 50 in the wedding section.  All the other ones come in smaller packs and would probably be more expensive.
    BFP(1) DD1 born 4.17.10 @ 33w5d due to pPROM
    BFP(4) DD2 born 2.14.13 @ 35w5d due to pPROM

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • I'm thinking of going the vistaprint route.  They have some cute cards that you can easily personalize. Something like this:
  • If you have a BJs membership all of their cards are 50% off.
  • I just bought pretty note cards at the local gift store.  I'm a sucker for writing on really nice paper.
  • Michael's sells the Brides collection with some pretty cute invitations and thank you notes.  We just bought some for shower gift thank you notes.  Boxes of 40 for 9.99 but only 5 dollars with a 50% off coupon. 
  • I got mine at Target.  On the bottom shelf in the notes section there's packs $2.99 (I think) for 20 cards.  Sometimes they're cute, sometimes not so much.  Between my showers and wedding I used about 200 so I didn't really care how cute they were - just needed something cheap!  They also have boxes of them with their DIY invitation stuff that are cuter and pretty cheap
  • Ditto on Target. We were going to make our own, but then managed to find some the matched our colors/theme. I was pretty impressed with their selection and prices.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards