Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Well aMrs, I'm here with you.  insomnia is a nearly everyday issue for me
  • Options
    your bio link doesn't work
  • Options
    NebbNebb member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    How come the knot is working right now. It doesnt work at this time on Saturdays?
  • Options
    I just got home from my birthday night.  Dh is passed out, yet hiccuping (? is that even a word).  I wish I was out longer.

What differentiates an average host and a great host is anticipating unexpressed needs and wants of their guests.  Just because the want/need is not expressed, doesn't mean it wouldn't be appreciated. 
  • Options
    If the knot chooses to work, I do not question for fear it will go away.   I want to go out for my b-day
  • Options
    I'm visiting family so I haven't been on too much lately. I'll reactivate the bio link. I had it up and then there was a knottie that I had an issue with and I turned it off for safety reasons. Give me a few...
  • Options
    NebbNebb member
    Im just gonna keep posting because I love my new siggy pic and wanna look at it some more...
  • Options
    Bio-surfing is my favorite insomniac activity. Not like I need to add anything more to our wedding, but i like to be inspired.
  • Options
    Anna, it's re-activated.
  • Options
    Lynda, how was your b'day? I have personally found 40+ to be a blast.
  • Options
    abs99abs99 member
    First Comment
    I hate weekend nights. My Fi leaves for work circa 9pm (give or take an hour) and I get left with my comp and the tv. Both are mildly entertaining.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    "Politeness, n. The most acceptable hypocrisy." -Ambrose Bierce
  • Options
    I love your new siggy pic too Nebb.  When scrolling, I find myself pausing for a second to enjoy
  • Options
    I wish I was having a cool birthday. (i know..whiner) It's just a 30th
  • Options
    so far so good. I'm not really caring about being 40.. Our friends made my b-day pretty nice.  We had sushi (my fav), Dom Pergnon Chamapane (fav also), ice cream cake (as in  yellow cake, chocalate ice cream. yellow cake,  cookies-n-cream, yellow cake) it was great.And I had some great shots.  It was a great b-day.

What differentiates an average host and a great host is anticipating unexpressed needs and wants of their guests.  Just because the want/need is not expressed, doesn't mean it wouldn't be appreciated. 
  • Options
    I always have a hard time sleeping unless I take tylenol PM
  • Options
    NebbNebb member
    I will post again then, for your scrolling enjoyment.
  • Options
    and it is enjoyed
  • Options
    CS, after 2 weeks of mowing through delicacies I can only get in MI, there isn't a chance in hell of my dress fitting. Thankfully i have 2 weeks in CA coming up. My mom and sis are super health freaks. They'll get me back on track!
  • Options
    NebbNebb member
    I really wish my husband looked like that...
  • Options
    Arbolita, I'm an almost nightly tylenol pm taker too. It quells the night terrors pretty good, and my mind is so active now I'm having some doozies.
    (Married)meganandshane.weebly.com~
    (Planning)shaneandmegan.weebly.com
  • Options
    abs99abs99 member
    First Comment
    AMRs.... what are of MI are you in? (If I may ask) and what area of CA are you headed to?
  • Options
    abs99abs99 member
    First Comment
    CS- Do you feel like you are eating a ton, or jut bad stuff?
  • Options
    NebbNebb member
    I dont believe its possible to gain such a significant amount of weight in 2 weeks that you wouldnt fit. You could be bloated, but that can be remedied by drinking lots of water and cutting out salt until the big day.
  • Options
    Nebb, it shuts down Sat into Sun, not Fri into Sat.I *have* to reply to your title with:"what if I'm next?  what if I'm next?  What am I gonna do?  I haven't got a clue...I've got to think of something..."Anyone?
    BFP(1) DD1 born 4.17.10 @ 33w5d due to pPROM
    BFP(4) DD2 born 2.14.13 @ 35w5d due to pPROM

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    Yeah, I don't have any real dreams or nightmares or anything like that, just an overactive mind and even if I feel tired, as soon as I lie down it starts racing and I can't sleep.
  • Options
    CS, i have a food baby that won't quit right now! Although I keep telling myself that it's just my stomach stretched from food intake and bloat from all the carbs and salt I've been eating. I'm hoping once I get to CA and start eating a regular diet again, all will be good. I took my measurements after my final US fitting and as long as I still meet those by the wedding day, all will be good.
  • Options
    Abs, I'm in Shelby Township (25 mile ish and Hayes ish) and I'm headed to Mission Vijeo (?) area of CA.
  • Options
    Yeah, a racing mind is why I started taking them too. The stopping of the terrors (or lessening the screaming, at the very least) was just a very pleasant side effect :)
    (Married)meganandshane.weebly.com~
    (Planning)shaneandmegan.weebly.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards