New York-New York City

FOR SALE- Lanterns from Pier One & Card holder

Hello all-Now that my wedding is over, I have been selling various items.  I feel sad to sell them, but what on earth am I going to do with 80 someting lanterns!?!? I have gorgeous lanterns from Pier One.  Purchased for $4.00 each and selling for $2.00 each.The are approx. 8 inches tall...  Wrought Iron stand.... Hanging glass the holds a small tea light or votive candle.  I have clover green and hot pink available.  50 of each color.  If interested in seeing pics from the wedding- please email me at:lallenteacher@hotmail.comI also have 20 tall, ivory pillar candles...aprox. 10-12 inches tall.  Yes, they are used, but the wick barely moved!  It actually looks really nice to be slightly burned, rather than obviously brand-new! Purchased for $5.00 ea...asking $2.00ea. I also have about 10lbs of river rocks used to fill hurricane vases....(which have been sold)  Last, but not least, I have a card holder..white birdcage.  Purchased at exclusively weddings for $74...asking $40. http://www.exclusivelyweddings.com/Wedding_Card_Boxes-Lillian_Rose_Bird_Cage_Card_Holder_for_the_Wedding_Reception_1.html~idProduct~6859~idCategory~93~seq~5~totRecs~6THANKS!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards