Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

**veronabrit**

I was looking at your pro pics (gorgeous by the way) and was wondering what you did for your makeup. I love the way it looks and was just wondering if you did it yourself or if you had someone do it. and also, what kind of makeup did they/you use. TIA
Baby, you've got the sort of eyes that tell me tales...
:Blog:
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: **veronabrit**

• Options
    OMG she is SOO gorgeous, love every single picture she has.
  • Options
    Heythanks for the nice comments. I used make artist Danielle Doyle from The Perfect Face in Houston. (www.theperfectface.com). I used a photo of Hayden Panetierre as my inspiration. I asked for dark brown smokey eyes, bronzed glowing skin, and pink cheeks and lips.I had airbrush makeup done by her, and it was incredible.  I would look for an experienced airbrush artist in your area.thanks again:)
    My Fashion & Beauty Blog: www.veronikasblushing.com
  • Options
    We really should add this question to the FAQ.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Thank you for your help.
    Baby, you've got the sort of eyes that tell me tales...
    :Blog:
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    of course :)
  • Options
    We really should add this question to the FAQ. Along with "lpstl, where did you get your earrings?"  :)
    two years!
    after two losses, now happily expecting baby #1 09.16.12
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Brie Fit Blog | BFP Chart
  • Options
    We really should add this question to the FAQ. DED.
    Oh no we dropped the groom!! imagePlanning Bio UPDATED
  • Options
    veronabrit, wonder if she would come to Tyler? Or maybe DFW?
  • Options
    she will travel. There is probably a fee if it is really far. I know that right now she has been in the Bahamas for the month because she is doing the makeup for the Miss USA pageant.  I tried to book her for my b-pics and couldn't so I postponed them so she can do my hair and makeup.If you do live far, she would probably just charge you mileage.
  • Options
    do you mean dallas/fort worth? not sure how far she will travel, you will have to email her assistant.  good luck :) she is pricey but well worth it.
  • Options
    I will second the amazingness of airbrush makeup. I'm not as pretty as verona, but it did make me look really good for my engagement pictures.
  • Options
    Yes, Dallas/Fort Worth. Thanks, I will do that soon.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards