New York-New York City

Engagement pics location?

We are going to be getting engagement photos done, and I need some help with creative ideas! Our wedding location is beautiful and subdued and very romantic...so I have a feeling our wedding photos will reflect that vibe. So we'd like these photos to be a little more bright and fun and playful. Any ideas? We met while both working at a restaurant in Times Sq. - is that too cheesy to have them done right in the middle of Times Sq...any other ideas? We live in Brooklyn currently...so there's the Brooklyn Bridge of course....and...yeah...I need help :)Thanks in advance ladies!

Re: Engagement pics location?

• esuvakesuvak member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We did Times Square, and loved the pictures - it was right after valentines day, and they had that big heart out in the middle, and I think it was awesome.  We were living there when we got engaged, so it was meaningful to us as well.  We alos went down to Washington Square, and took some great pics on the small streets there.  As pp said - go for it if it means something to you.  To see how ours turned out, you can check them out at www.agatonstrom.com , go to Client Login and the album name is JerryBethEngagement.
  • jbwed1jbwed1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies for all of your help! I really appreciate it..now I'm going to go check out all of your pics :)
  • edited December 2011
    for sure go for it! if you're looking to make it a little more playful and fun maybe in the train station with the sign showing or outside by the bright lights. maybe a shot by the wax museum they usually have one of the wax figures outside, ripleys and the theater and what would the city be without a starbucks on every corner! lol and how about toys r us? on the ferris wheel or just outside. that could be fun. also maybe by a hot dog stand or something... just some ideas :) good luck and can't wait to see 'em!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards